diggernz

Selling my Replica

diggernz

Hi All,

I am looking to sell one of my replicas and wondered on the best approach to do this?

How do you guys resell on your watches to other members?

Thanks,
Daniel

Left Coast Guy

Read the newbie threads at the top-right corner of the homepage. There you will learn about the forum, including what participating level it takes to see the Sales Section. Once you can see the Sales Section, read the sales rules carefully, and you'll learn all you need to know. 

Wriggles

Starting well, first post immediately on joining saying you want to sell, and even posting what the rep is that you want to sell. Can be construed as many things, inciting back door sales is one of them.

This is not eBay, it's not a dumping ground for whatever you may want to offload, mint or not so mint. It's a forum, selling here is not a right, it's a privilege and it needs to be earned

Maybe you should read the welcoming PM you get upon joining

black263

You need to earn the right to sell here.  And even when you've achieved that, you need to persuade the buyers that you're a worthy seller.  This isn't the way to start down that track.

black263
33 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

Starting well, first post immediately on joining saying you want to sell, and even posting what the rep is that you want to sell. Can be construed as many things, inciting back door sales is one of them.

This is not eBay, it's not a dumping ground for whatever you may want to offload, mint or not so mint. It's a forum, selling here is not a right, it's a privilege and it needs to be earned

Maybe you should read the welcoming PM you get upon joining

Mods were clearly on the case.  Details of the rep he's trying to sell now removed.

diggernz

I was previous member of this site a number of years ago, purchasing a number of watches based on the great content provided here.

My account no longer was active, so had to recreate unfortunately, thus the 1st post. 

Apologies if the topic appears in bad taste,  it was certainly not my attention.

Wriggles

If you had an account contact the admin and give them the details, if it existed they will be able to sort it

RussP

Welcome back.

The rules back then weren't much different to what they are now.

So, if you were around for a while back then, you should be familiar with the rules.

Upgrading your membership would be a great first step in the right direction.