maxmood

Suede straps/bands

maxmood

Where is the best place to find those high-grade attainable (especially for reps) suede straps? NATOs or bands.. 

Please post your recommendations and experience (if any)..

Thanks

-M

maxmood

no recommendations?

SuperbMonster

I've used Nero (listed on this site as a TD in the strap section) a couple times and been very happy with the results.

Panatime (haven't used myself) I've seen recommended and I'm sure I've seen WatchObsession mentioned a few times

maxmood

@SuperbMonster

checked both, didn't find any suede ones, or at least not what i'm trying to find. even though they have nice ones.. however, i found this shop.hodinkee.com which has a good selection.

any experience or reviews on them?

Edited by maxmood

SuperbMonster

Hodinkee are very well known and reputable.  I haven't tried them for anything though as they are US but I am sure other members on here will have done.

LightGeek

Hmm missed this thread. Nothing to contribute but I'm also a sueded strap fan so .... subbed! The last strap I got was a gen Nomos. In fact, all my sueded straps were for/from Nomos  :) Had one made by Aaron I believe for the Luminor.

Kernow

Try cheapestnatostraps.com, I’ve a few from them. Cheap and cheerful; maybe not a $100 strap quality but at the price you can buy 5 and ditch them after 6 months. 

SliceMaster
2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Try cheapestnatostraps.com, I’ve a few from them. Cheap and cheerful; maybe not a $100 strap quality but at the price you can buy 5 and ditch them after 6 months. 

I bought these from Cheapest Nato straps a couple of weeks ago and they are super comfy!

DSC_0135.jpg

Z800

I generally use eBay for anything like this with quite a lot of success and cheap/good prices