Sign in to follow this  
serioussome2017

New in this forum

serioussome2017

Hi to everyone,

I'm interested in nice watches such as PP, AP and Rolex but I can't afford to buy them. Due to this I would like to buy a rep . Before I finally make a decision to buy, I want to be sure to get the " right one" .  I'm happy that I found this Forum/Website , where I can read a lot of  helpful comments about reps. Thank you to all of you! Great stuff!

Regards

Thomas

tabuktime

Hi Thomas, 

You've come to the right place for information, if it's been replicated it's likely someone here has bought it or had an opinion about it. 

The first thing you need to do is spend some time deciding what it is you want. One you have done that use the search function (extensively) to narrow down which version of the watch you want and then where to get it (trusted dealer, M2M, etc). If you have questions that your extensive and time consuming search efforts have failed to answer, then is the time for further questions (like "who makes the best sub"...) 

Good luck in your quest and welcome to the madhouse! 

Nickfive

Welcome :)

BadApple

Remember - stick to the Trusted Dealers and you will be fine - stray away from them at your peril as nobody will sympathise with you if you do and get stung. 

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG. :)