Undinist

Day-Date 40 228206, Noob 1:1 Best, my first rep. Underwhelmed

BadPickle
2 hours ago, xj4sonx said:

HAHA no way in hell.  Good ol' Nick is throwing the dirt on his own grave.  I am keeping him around in the brig on RWI for members enjoyment.  Soon enough I will toss the trash out.

you guys can have him  LMAO 

:bollocks: 

we we don't want him, you'll have to take him with you 

xj4sonx
44 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:bollocks: 

we we don't want him, you'll have to take him with you 

he doesn't like us over there.  This is more his home

Versaceboy54

You are better off just keeping BP bc Noob has messed up the all the dials with Lume sticks for the DD40 and made them way too fat! Only the date just II has lume sticks this big. . The BP size is much more accurate :) 

Edited by Versaceboy54

iabounty

:popcorn: What great reading. I hope we can get another 4 pages out of this thread.  ;)

GenTLe
20 hours ago, Undinist said:

There's no logic to that. All I did was post well-earned replies to a couple of moronic posts. The thread was just fine until the moron provoked me. Then a moronic mod stepped in.  Yeah, it's just the internet so it's best to ignore the morons. But I've had enough of them for one day.  And I don't see why any of that should bother anyone in a different forum. 

No man, you didn't.

You posted a non-sense rant, asking for help but NOT explaining anything about the fact you was ranting about. People, trying to understand, asked to be more clear and you didn't, people got bored of this idiotic behavior (because it IS an idiotic behavior) and started to play, you started to call names and self fucked yourself.

I hope you are under 20 because I wouldn't accept anything like that from a grown up man.

NFleischer

36136291676_3d055f75b6_b_d.jpg

I have to agree with By-Tor . I recently got this 40 mm DD by BP and I'm very happy with the looks of Silver/white dial.  The movement, another story.

Not a new Gen ETA to be sure.

Edited by NFleischer

tucker
6 hours ago, Undinist said:

I might be selling it soon - I've just ordered the Noob version! I doubt anyone will buy from me now that a certain person is on a crusade to bar me from all forums and  stop me from buying from all TDs, everywhere. But never mind, I can wear one on each wrist.  

There is no way in hell anybody is stupid enough to buy anything from you.  I guess you had better learn to love that watch......with all its flaws. 

gavmeister
15 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Who does?  Xj4sonx ? :lol:

Oh no! A question...I reckon my membership could be severely impacted if I get the answer wrong! 

gavmeister
13 hours ago, Undinist said:

I might be selling it soon - I've just ordered the Noob version! I doubt anyone will buy from me now that a certain person is on a crusade to bar me from all forums and  stop me from buying from all TDs, everywhere. But never mind, I can wear one on each wrist.  

I can't understand why you would do that to yourself...

And I suggest you understand the STRONG relationship between RWG and RWI since you seem to think you can flat out lie about Jason editing posts when the entire management team at RWI  have come out and confirmed that he has done no such thing. 

gavmeister
13 hours ago, Griffo said:

TDs like money - I'm sure you'll be fine :p

TD's don't enjoy hassles or bad publicity that is unwarranted...maybe he wont be fine...:bugeyes:

Wriggles
11 hours ago, GenTLe said:

No man, you didn't.

You posted a non-sense rant, asking for help but NOT explaining anything about the fact you was ranting about. People, trying to understand, asked to be more clear and you didn't, people got bored of this idiotic behavior (because it IS an idiotic behavior) and started to play, you started to call names and self fucked yourself.

I hope you are under 20 because I wouldn't accept anything like that from a grown up man.

Nope,  far older than that and should know better......the fact that he doesn't, well.......only a matter of time....

wimpie007
On 23-8-2017 at 01:51, Undinist said:

There's no logic to that. All I did was post well-earned replies to a couple of moronic posts. The thread was just fine until the moron provoked me. Then a moronic mod stepped in.  Yeah, it's just the internet so it's best to ignore the morons. But I've had enough of them for one day.  And I don't see why any of that should bother anyone in a different forum. 

Ah nice calling RWI staff morons!

@greg_r @trailboss99

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/wheres-the-advice-thread-about-td-mistakes.388953/page-2#post-3600486

Redbeard88

Something about the OP gives me the feeling my dog wouldn't like him, and possibly bite... I trust my dogs instincts, this guy should accept the watch and quality of which he accepted in the QC photos, which happens to be the exact same watch he received an invoice for.  No rebate from a TD because you didn't read and understand the invoice that you paid for..... FML, takes all kinds they say but this kind should keep out of RWG!  I'm done venting about this douche bag, and will have no other comments about the OP unless we really start cutting deep.... 

trailboss99
On 23/08/2017 at 09:51, Undinist said:

Then a moronic mod stepped in.

On 23/08/2017 at 07:50, Undinist said:

Fuck off, cockwomble.

You need to pull your head in mate. Show some respect or there will be a repeat of next door all over again. Alles Klar? 

LightGeek

That looks like the BP which has the not-so-gen Day but usually good AR date. That said, the one on the intime site is pretty terrible (date font) so that's probably neither BP nor Noob... which is.... erm... best of luck

Undinist

The Noob arrived today, what a beaut! I saved $30 on shipping by asking for China airmail, so I thought it would be weeks before I got it.  But the whole process, ordering and payment  and  QC and shipping, took 22 days.  Toro Bravo must be some kind of miracle worker.  

The pic is a bit rubbish, will try harder tomorrow.

Noob_And_BP.jpg

stu7sinc

Wow mate. I've been considering the Noob version.
Very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the comparison.
Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iris 870s using Tapatalk

LightGeek
42 minutes ago, stu7sinc said:

Wow mate. I've been considering the Noob version.
Very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the comparison.
Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iris 870s using Tapatalk

Noob has better day and date fonts. Overall a tiny bit nicer. The BP has AR cyclops. Depending on your preference, that AR cyclops could be a big deal.