Day-Date 40 228206, Noob 1:1 Best, my first rep. Underwhelmed

Undinist

Fuck off, cockwomble.

black263
7 minutes ago, Undinist said:

Fuck off, cockwomble.

offended_zps65e9b6da.jpg

Undinist

Cockwomble is a term of endearment, for my best buds. 

deju

Not going to lie, it's time to reign it in a bit. 

While the level of banter here is higher than other forums, if history has taught us anything;

Going to the gulag/brig on one forum usually results in a domino effect with sister fora pretty fast. 

Undinist

There's no logic to that. All I did was post well-earned replies to a couple of moronic posts. The thread was just fine until the moron provoked me. Then a moronic mod stepped in.  Yeah, it's just the internet so it's best to ignore the morons. But I've had enough of them for one day.  And I don't see why any of that should bother anyone in a different forum. 

paccbet

:fear:

Rx4Time

Hey, Your Moron from RWI is here.  I'll offer the same advice I offered next door.  back it down.  You didn't like the watch, it did not meet your expectations, we have to roll with it.  Using that kind of profanity and acting as you did gets you no where but kicked.  If you would have simply started a thread over on RWI about how underwhelmed or simply said it or linked to here when I asked you point blank, none of your troubles would have happened.  Instead you bitch and complain cryptically looking for how to get a $100 credit when you clearly did not research your model.  Please, I am trying to be nice here, back it down, calm down and rethink your hobby and treatment of others.   

Undinist

Jesus H. Christ, your stupidity is beyond belief. May I offer you some advice, which is to never direct any more of your useless, empty words at me?  I hope that's an arrangement which would suit us both. 

Redbeard88

Guy, you have to accept your mistakes in life... You didn't research properly enough to tell the difference in QC pictures, you paid an invoice that was for a BP, you even admitted you were to blame, enjoy your rep, stop rocking the boat:shark:

xj4sonx
4 hours ago, Undinist said:

I call 'em like I see 'em!

And I toss their sorry ass in the brig until I am done letting members have a chew toy and I then ban them and spread their details to staff and TD across the internet rep forums and watch them cry when no TD will sale to them and no forum will allow them access

Undinist

Gosh, you're so big and clever. Your authority is mesmerising.  Go and join the other geniuses on the ignore list. 

gavmeister

Oh dear...the world just got awfully small...in more ways than one. 

Rx4Time
13 minutes ago, gavmeister said:

Oh dear...the world just got awfully small...in more ways than one. 

Yes it is... LoL I wonder what a new day will bring...will he arise with a clear head, free of whatever chemicals were injested which caused such a rage and realize how he messed up.  Perhaps he'll try to make amends with XJ and tripdog, or continue his tirade and suffer a similar fate here as has befallen him on RWI.  As entertaining it was, I truly hope he realizes how bad his behavior was and he tries to fix it. 

black263
5 hours ago, Undinist said:

Gosh, you're so big and clever. Your authority is mesmerising.  Go and join the other geniuses on the ignore list. 

entitle_zps4cbdb9e8.jpg

gavmeister
3 hours ago, teddy875 said:

Yes it is... LoL I wonder what a new day will bring...will he arise with a clear head, free of whatever chemicals were injested which caused such a rage and realize how he messed up.  Perhaps he'll try to make amends with XJ and tripdog, or continue his tirade and suffer a similar fate here as has befallen him on RWI.  As entertaining it was, I truly hope he realizes how bad his behavior was and he tries to fix it. 

All he had to do was say "Sorry Lads I stuffed up!" Needs to do something fairly quickly to show remorse of he will be outta luck buying reps from reputable TD's and Members very soon...

By-Tor

Didn't read the whole thread. But rep makers rarely get the blue correct.

Lesson number 1:  Always buy black or white dial if you want the most accurate version.

However, the old smaller version DD rep blue is pretty good. and accurate How do I know? I've compared it to gen. It's not perfect but it's surprisingly close.

This  was actually a damn good rep. The biggest giveaway is the weight of course. I've never worn it much because it's so small. But other than the weight it was done well. I put mine on a Oyster bracelet cos' I hate the DD Presidential version... and it's way too light on the rep (because the original is platinum).

Ex1CUeC.jpg

u87zogt.png

Gen photos here:

http://www.rolexmagazine.com/2009/05/rolex-wrist-shot-of-day-wesleys-day.html

Undinist

Your 36 mm looks good - more blue and less grey than my BP.  I asked the dealer to put mine on an oyster bracelet, and he said he would. But later on the QC guy said I should have known not to order that bracelet because it doesn't fit the 40 mm DD.  Oh well. I really like the Pres bracelet now. 

BadPickle
4 hours ago, gavmeister said:

All he had to do was say "Sorry Lads I stuffed up!" Needs to do something fairly quickly to show remorse of he will be outta luck buying reps from reputable TD's and Members very soon...

Who does?  Xj4sonx ? :lol:

The_Architect

I agree!  I love the ice blue feel to your dial.  The other seems too pastel for my taste.  I also agree that it's probably the lighting.  I'd love to have that watch!!

xj4sonx
35 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Who does?  Xj4sonx ? :lol:

HAHA no way in hell.  Good ol' Nick is throwing the dirt on his own grave.  I am keeping him around in the brig on RWI for members enjoyment.  Soon enough I will toss the trash out.

you guys can have him  LMAO 

Griffo

I have no opinion to say on anything else that's going on in the thread, but that's a damn nice rep - good buy! :drool:

Undinist

I might be selling it soon - I've just ordered the Noob version! I doubt anyone will buy from me now that a certain person is on a crusade to bar me from all forums and  stop me from buying from all TDs, everywhere. But never mind, I can wear one on each wrist.  

Griffo
3 minutes ago, Undinist said:

I might be selling it soon - I've just ordered the Noob version! I doubt anyone will buy from me now that a certain person is on a crusade to bar me from all forums and  stop me from buying from all TDs, everywhere. But never mind, I can wear one on each wrist.  

TDs like money - I'm sure you'll be fine :p

black263
11 minutes ago, Undinist said:

I sure as hell won't be buying anything from you.

Undinist

Good for you! That's me in the poorhouse!