Prelude79

Hey Folks. New here

Prelude79

Hey Folks. 

New here. Joined honestly because The Rep Site at Reddit sucks and everyone says this is where to go. Also I've been wanting to order from one of the TD's over at reddit...but I'm nervous as hell due to Customs taking Reps, Giving WU to a stranger, the nightmare stories of getting broken watches...

Just too much to take. Thought I'd come over here learn a bit more. And catch up on reading. 

ciidlag

Welcome Prelude! Good to hear that you are planning to do some reading. I am pretty sure after you have spent good amount time reading sticky posts and feedbacks from our TD's you will feel much safer about buying a rep from online. Our TD's are trusted for a reason, so you can pretty much feel secure buying any of them.

Just curious, what kind of watch will your first rep be? :)

BadPickle

Welcome aboard, have a good read around and see how things are done before you part with your salary :D 

and remember T is for Trusted ;) 

Nhu

Hi guys. Im new here too, can i ask what is TD? Thankyou.

ciidlag
7 minutes ago, Nhu said:

Trusted Dealer.

Nhu

Thankyou so much. I will check them out.

Prelude79
1 hour ago, ciidlag said:

Welcome Prelude! Good to hear that you are planning to do some reading. I am pretty sure after you have spent good amount time reading sticky posts and feedbacks from our TD's you will feel much safer about buying a rep from online. Our TD's are trusted for a reason, so you can pretty much feel secure buying any of them.

Just curious, what kind of watch will your first rep be? :)

Hey Bud!

The one I really want is a IWC Mark XVI.  The MK factory one.  From what I've read Its a pretty much Super Rep, but its under the radar enough as to not garner that much attention. I just really want an under the radar Pilot but I want something nice looking. I was also wanting to join to Do a M2M deal...but Can't seem to find that section of the forum. I've read a lot about M2M's and from what I've read on Reddit and other forums THIS is the place to go. 

Prelude79

Going to get to the bottom of this and find the IWC I'm looking for! HA!

NCRich

Have to have a couple more posts to see the m2m.  Welcome.

Prelude79
3 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Have to have a couple more posts to see the m2m.  Welcome.

lol. Yea. Thats what I noticed. But to be fair...There is SO MUCH to cover as in Reps..there are 2-4 of top end Reps of the watch i'm looking at, that Jumping into a M2M without doing my research seems insane at the moment. Seems to me that the TD's here have SO MUCH more selection that I've found in other places..that I'm way over my head. 

iabounty

With your attitude your very welcome here and I hope you enjoy RWG as much as I do. :)

Leslie
On 2017/8/17 at 04:51, Nhu said:

I found "TD" in "A Watch Glossary", a pinned article in New Members & Introductions (FLAME FREE ZONE (MODERATED)) Forum: