Sign in to follow this  
Covey850

Mother Of Pearl Dial

Covey850

Did some searching with no luck. Ever since i laid eyes on a mother of pearl dial ive been in love. The only ones ive seen have been dealer post though. Has anyone purchased one and how did it look in person? If the look good i am going to have a MOP in every model for damn sure.

dappel08

MOP is a great look if done well.  Try sending a picture of what you are looking for to a few of the TD's.  might want to check with trustytime as they are very informative when it comes to Rolex

iabounty

I bought a Rolex Day Date with a mother of pearl dial from Lawrence  several years ago for less than a hundred bucks with a jubillee  bracelet in two tone

100_1473.jpg

iabounty

Well. Fuck me. Date Just.............. I bought a DD as well at the same time and it was NOT a favorite........

dappel08
On 8/31/2017 at 18:09, iabounty said:

I bought a Rolex Day Date with a mother of pearl dial from Lawrence  several years ago for less than a hundred bucks with a jubillee  bracelet in two tone

100_1473.jpg

Not bad for being a few years old - still looks great - I am working with Lawrence on a replacement band and he has excellent customer service - I will post a pic when I get the band for my datejust 2

black263
On 31/08/2017 at 23:09, iabounty said:

100_1473.jpg

Needs fixing.  The day display seems to have fallen off.

iabounty

Smart ass.............:lol: