CHAMPERO

New member, needs guidance how how to buy panerai watch

CHAMPERO

Hi I'm new here and I am quite lost here. How to u find the sales section and the panerai watches available?

strozzi

If you are a member, you can use the M2M section for used watches, if you want a new watch see the Trusted Dealers list.

BadApple

Have you done as asked and read the READ HERE FIRST section?? 

That will point you in the right direction and give you the do's and don'ts. 

black263

All of this is included in the new member information, together with more other useful knowledge than you ever thought existed.  Read, read, and once you've done that, read the rest.

Edge22

Yup - back on the frontpage and to the right there's a section named "Must Read These First"

If you spend just a few minutes, well hours actually, you'll find all the information you need.

Oh - welcome BTW.

RepGuy
1 hour ago, CHAMPERO said:

Hi I'm new here and I am quite lost here. How to u find the sales section and the panerai watches available?

To find the sales section, you must first find yourself. Travel to the highest peak on the day cherry blossoms freely fall onto snow as pure and white as the morning dew.

From there, you will meet a wise hermit, but do not speak, only listen. He will tell you of the origins of our universe, and our purpose in this great cosmic struggle. From here, he will train you in the ways of the Old Ones for many years until you are ready to ask him of what you seek. You will know when the time comes, and only then can you utter the single phrase the hermit will answer...

"Who has the best sub?" 

tabuktime

I remember the early days, I saw so many people crash and burn that I learned not to ask,  and spent some time looking at those links suggested by the nasty men in those scarring posts. 

I suggest you read the information contained within the links that have been provided and then come back if you need clarification. Good luck dude!