ShovelnTC

I really worry about some members.

Tits McGee
24 minutes ago, ShovelnTC said:

So as a bit of a follow up after having withdrawn this particular pair of watches as I was going to give em to my Son and a buddy, a member next door contacted me earlier in the week and asked if they were still available, (he had asked questions when the listing was first put up but hadn't responded to my reply at that time).

So after a few back and forth PM's he declared that he'd take it and even gave me all of his postage details and told me that he'd pay via PP later that day.

So 3 or 4 days have passed and once again no payment and no PM's.

Now I know what it's like to get cold feet or simply to realize that you made a mistake and we've all done it but I do believe that some sort of follow up is simply good manners.

Perhaps he's got a legitimate reason and I'm being too harsh.

Oh, but of course I did forget to mention that he has a "new member" status with NO posts even though he's been a member next door since 2016!

Why would I expect anything else?:picard:

Yeah you're pretty much screwed on this one. I'd just head to the nearest bathroom stall and end it all.

ShovelnTC
13 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Yeah you're pretty much screwed on this one. I'd just head to the nearest bathroom stall and end it all.

Well that's pretty harsh but I was really just posting something so I could get to my 3000th post:D

paccbet

Love when someone asks "how much" when the price is already stated to be followed with "$50 shipped?" 

splke

your such a weird ass seller !

ShovelnTC
30 minutes ago, splke said:

your such a weird ass seller !

So I've been told:blush:

black263

It's not just here.  I'm selling something locally using facebook and, so far, 5 different people have messaged me to see if it's still available.  To each I said yes, and that's the last I heard from any of them.

stu7sinc

I feel for you.
I had to sell a bunch of stuff before moving last year.
The annoying messages, stupid questions, but most of all the people telling you they would pick something up at one time then show up 3 hours late, all drove me to the brink of insanity.

Sent from my iris 870s using Tapatalk

13oots2

I tend to read rather than post much, saves me the embarrassment of getting size 13s stuck in my throat.

Kleen™

I have yet to make my first sales post in M2M, as I'm primarily buying stuff....and the only bad buying experiences I ever had was from a few TDs, who shall remain anonymous in this context. But then again, I tend to steer clear of doing any sort of transaction with asshats...which is usually very obvious from the first few lines of communication...

Nikosaldente

Payment sent for the Newman....:rofl: