ilgjgas3

I am finding reps under 200, Which is best?

ilgjgas3

I sold pam 616, so I plan to buy another reps.... My budget is under 200 USD. I considered TD's several reps which are three things below.

1. XF(V6? KW)'s Aqua Terra 007 Spectre/2018 Pyeonchang Olympic

2. (M)KF's New Carerra Calibre 5 Date

3. V6F's 3777-04 v2 

If you have another Good reps, Please reply that 

BadApple

I will leave the responses to this by the more seasoned correctors of RWG injustices. 

ilgjgas3
1 minute ago, BADAPPLE12 said:

I will leave the responses to this by the more seasoned correctors of RWG injustices. 

You mean this post something wrong way?

black263
29 minutes ago, ilgjgas3 said:

You mean this post something wrong way?

Not at all.  But we can't decide for you which of those you prefer.  You shouldn't be buying based on "which is best".  You should be buying because it's the watch you want to wear.  If someone created the perfect replica submariner, which was impossible to distinguish from the genuine, I still wouldn't buy it, because I don't like it.  My most recent purchase is a cheap, DHGate fantasy watch.  A "replica" of a genuine that doesn't exist.  But I like it.

Thommo82
52 minutes ago, black263 said:

Not at all.  But we can't decide for you which of those you prefer.  You shouldn't be buying based on "which is best".  You should be buying because it's the watch you want to wear.  If someone created the perfect replica submariner, which was impossible to distinguish from the genuine, I still wouldn't buy it, because I don't like it.  My most recent purchase is a cheap, DHGate fantasy watch.  A "replica" of a genuine that doesn't exist.  But I like it.

^THIS^

oh and.....

DHGate for the win!!

BadApple

^^^^^^^^^^^