michael.mont

Planet ocean basel 2016 black and white rep

michael.mont

Hello gents, I've been on a quest for over a month now searching for this particular piece omega planet ocean black and white ceramic 600 GMT but I can't seem to find it, perhaps it doesn't exist yet. If I find one it's not even close. I saw one on Trusty and on another site but the bezel is black top and steel at the bottom289bd8aa6e065aa1d9b4df54c709a628--planet.. Not white like this one I'm searching for.  Does anyone have a trusted seller that can possibly have one like this? 

Foxindebox

I can't recall ever seeing a rep of this. Have you emailed any of the TD's?

GenTLe

Yes, BP did one: http://www.ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=17045

The gen insert is 2 colours, just inverted between the halfs, but BP used the colours of the old liquid metal one, so instead to be black and white, it is black and chrome...

michael.mont
1 hour ago, Foxindebox said:

I can't recall ever seeing a rep of this. Have you emailed any of the TD's?

Thanks I've seen that model on trusty time but like Alex mentioned it seems like they went with the old liquid metal inversion. White inverted somehow took the show for me. 

Foxindebox
8 hours ago, michael.mont said:

Thanks I've seen that model on trusty time but like Alex mentioned it seems like they went with the old liquid metal inversion. White inverted somehow took the show for me. 

Yeah, the white is lovely. I'd definitely drop some dough on a rep of that.