Sign in to follow this  
wizardpilot

New Guy from Arizona

wizardpilot

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, as I haven't yet put into this forum.  My name is Anthony and I am from Arizona.  I am a watch nut and have over 50 watches in my collection.  Some real, some crappers, some replicas, all intriguing to me at some point in time and all have a story.   Looking forward to sharing what I've learned over the time of collecting and hope to learn lots from you all!

Happy Eclipse Day!

Mr_B

Welcome aboard mate, would be cool to see some photos of your collection! Oh we here on the other side of the pond won't see the eclipse but you enjoy it! Remember to wear your sunnies.  :blind:

Leslie
On 2017/8/22 at 00:36, wizardpilot said:

I am a watch nut and have over 50 watches in my collection.  Some real, some crappers, some replicas, all intriguing to me at some point in time and all have a story.  

Hello and welcome! I am looking forward to knowing some stories of your watches.

fatarms

Welcome, my parents and sister both live in the Phoenix area. :)  My temperature limit is about 83 degrees, so I tend to only visit during the winter months lol.

wizardpilot
12 hours ago, fatarms said:

Welcome, my parents and sister both live in the Phoenix area. :)  My temperature limit is about 83 degrees, so I tend to only visit during the winter months lol.

It's starting to cool down!  We're only just above the 100's right now!  Bring on winter!

wizardpilot
On 8/21/2017 at 09:47, Mr_baldwin said:

Welcome aboard mate, would be cool to see some photos of your collection! Oh we here on the other side of the pond won't see the eclipse but you enjoy it! Remember to wear your sunnies.  :blind:

Thank you!  The Eclipse was awesome.  Here in Arizona, we were only at 65%~ coverage and it was still cool to watch.  The tree leaf shadows were really strange.  They act like peeping holes and gave a crescent shadow because they were mimicking the light that was being covered by the moon.  Cool stuff.

12 hours ago, Leslie said:

Hello and welcome! I am looking forward to knowing some stories of your watches.

I'll push some out!

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG. :)