sherbert79

DHL

sherbert79

So I paid a bit extra cash to get my new Rolex on a 4-5 day delivery with DHL, it was posted on Monday so I was expecting a delivery pretty soon.......just got my tracking number and it's still in Hong Kong! Is the DHL tracking just as bad as the Chinese Mail? I.e. Could the watch be in the U.K. but tracking hasn't been updated? In future I will just settle for standard delivery and save some cash Haha

andyboy

Tracking numbers can be supplied without the watch actually being posted.

If the tracking with DHL is showing the watch is still in HK then it could be anywhere. If it is not in HK then it might be somewhere else, but could still be in HK.

It probably is somewhere and it might appear somewhere else. When it does then the tracking might be correct but then again it could be wrong.

I ordered some parts from HK on Sunday and they arrived on Thursday, on Friday I got a tracking number.

Good luck :)

sherbert79

So basically it could be anywhere haha

nofitstate

My current order is the same. Tracking number supplied Monday, still waiting to be picked up by DHL on Saturday. Though from experience, once it does get in the air it only takes 24 to 48 hours to get to my door. 

sherbert79

Update on this one, so the DHL tracking hasn't moved since last Monday, still saying it's in HK, I emailed DHL who have told me they haven't actually had the parcel handed to them, they can issue a tracking number without a parcel and then it comes live when the parcel is handed in! Spoke to the TD and he says there are issues with DHL in HK, have I lost this watch as neither the TD or DHL seem to know we're it is? I'm not having much luck with watches this year 

nofitstate

Looks like I'm in still in the same boat as you. Mine still hasn't changed from "shipment information received" from last Monday. 

Monkey_Business

Remember, this area was recently hit by a typhoon. 

Things might be chaothic

sherbert79

It's more the fact that the TD is saying it has been posted but DHL are saying it hasn't that's worrying me