mediamatters1

Blancpain ZF FF from Josh

mediamatters1

In from Josh at lightning speed.Thats 3 days from order and  qc to delivery from HK.

ZF Fifty Fathoms.Best I've had so far.The rep deployment is a bit pants but there's a tang buckle with it too.

Doesn't wear as big as 45mm and overall I'm blown away by the quality.

Zero play in the bezel and a very satisfying click.

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

TRANSPORTER

Nice one mate, your last picture concerns me though, whats that mark going around the outer edge of the crystal?

mediamatters1

My thumb prints:baby:

nuk

Beautiful, congrats! Tighten up the pin bar screws, or they'll fly away!

DavidAMcC

Perfect timing. I have been looking at Joshua's ZF BP FF with more than a passing interest of late. I am just deciding whether to pull the trigger before the Chinese New Year or wait until afterwards. That said, if your watch was completed in just three days that's astounding speed. I am going to assume, that being rather sunny wherever you are, this was not posted to the UK where I am.

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, DavidAMcC said:

Perfect timing. I have been looking at Joshua's ZF BP FF with more than a passing interest of late. I am just deciding whether to pull the trigger before the Chinese New Year or wait until afterwards. That said, if your watch was completed in just three days that's astounding speed. I am going to assume, that being rather sunny wherever you are, this was not posted to the UK where I am.

Are you planning on going for the version that's just been released a few days ago?

https://puretime05.com/fifty-fathoms-blue-titanium-zf-1-1-best-edition-blue-dial-on-sail-canvas-strap-a1315.html

DavidAMcC
3 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Are you planning on going for the version that's just been released a few days ago?

https://puretime05.com/fifty-fathoms-blue-titanium-zf-1-1-best-edition-blue-dial-on-sail-canvas-strap-a1315.html

That's the first I have seen of the titanium case with blue dial. Looks nice. I rather like Perfect Clones' Black Knight edition with the modded bridge work I just have some concerns about how well the DLC black coating will hold up over time. Otherwise, it's a beauty in that stealth black look.

rikhek

I've been waiting several years for the ZF Blue FF to be released.  Not the titanium blue.  Sad that the blue bezel and strap are almost black and far from gen.  I guess I'll need to source a Noob after waiting forever...

bdnica

Gorgeous!  I've been trying to find a good rep of the Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe.  Checked with multiple TDs, and have struck out.  Has anyone seen one out there?  Or have one for sale?  Black or Grey dial.  Will probably pull the trigger with Josh on the 1550, but LOVE the Bathyscaphe and would prefer to lock down one of those!

I'm a Newbie, so want to again make clear I'm not asking to have work done for me...have been looking diligently, just striking out!

Gen pic of both black dial and grey dial:ff_bathyscaphe_1.pngff_bathyscaphe_2.pngff_bathyscaphe_3.pngff_bathyscaphe_4.png