LightGeek

Ocean Titanium 500 GMT Premium

LightGeek

This is a strange watch. It's bigger than I usually like, but it's funny. Feels great on the wrist and I think this is actually my favourite gen... beating out the speedy, Nomos, Vulcan and others. I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Thought I had started a thread already but was wrong so here's a stock pic to kick it off...

o1ti500gmt_10.1502442944.jpg

ShovelnTC

I really like this one as Steinhart has finaly produced a tapering bracelet which was why I sold mine way back when as that straight wide bracelet together with their flat case just looked out of proportion to me.

This one is heading in the right direction but I'll be holding back as I just don't like the dull look of Titanium but am eagerly awaiting their new releases as I think they've "almost" got it right with many of their models.

Enjoy your GMT.

Thrichar

I picked one up and really like it. Put it on a hirsch Robbie and love the combination!

No photos as I still haven't gotten around to replacing photofucket as my hosting site!

LightGeek
4 hours ago, Thrichar said:

I picked one up and really like it. Put it on a hirsch Robbie and love the combination!

No photos as I still haven't gotten around to replacing photofucket as my hosting site!

Woo... photos please... that mismatch bracelet and case shade bugs me a little and I'm looking for a nice strap. Will probably go bespoke...

NFleischer

Very nice, kind offspring of Pelagos and Batman

Bash64

This is sounding more and more like there won't be a M2M listing with a cheap in-Canada shipment anytime soon.

Spinman

As ShoveinTC said, the tapering bracelet does look really nice.  I have an Ocean One LV and an Ocean Rover 44.  Steinhart makes great watches at an excellent price.  I'm surprised that there isn't more "love" shown to them on the various watch Fora