NCRich

New RWG Pass around watch - Finally home, 3 years and 51K miles.

Tits McGee

There' be a slight delay in in shipping. Red just scored 2 seats to the White Sox game on Wed. night. We have the "scouts" seats so they're near home plate. It's $1 hot dog night too! I can now include a piece of onion and pickle in the forwarding box to Canada. Stand by for baseball pics!

NCRich
3 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

There' be a slight delay in in shipping. Red just scored 2 seats to the White Sox game on Wed. night. We have the "scouts" seats so they're near home plate. It's $1 hot dog night too! I can now include a piece of onion and pickle in the forwarding box to Canada. Stand by for baseball pics!

Woot!  Hot dog night!  Are these Chicago dogs?

Tits McGee

South Side Vienna Beef Hot Dogs! Pizza there too! I will definitely have mustard and red sauce on both sides of my face when I leave the place. 

The Chicago White Sox are the "blue collar" Chicago baseball team. The Cubs reside on the north side of the city and are generally considered to be the girls team. If you're from the south side, you're a Sox fan and you hate the Cubs and vice versa. There's no middle ground. 

Guaranteed Rate Field. (The Grate). 

HFKDVkD.jpg

FunnyStarSystem

No Cubbies game? Geesh, what a rip-off. If it ever came my way I'd never stoop to taking it to a lowly Mets game, not one decent sushi chef in that entire ballpark.

I did so enjoy your drive by shooting of the city, Tits - understandable that you didn't want to get out of the vehicle :uhm:

Tits McGee

Do you know why gay cub fans do it doggie style?  So they can both see the game. 

I don't go to Wrigley Field . My tribe resides on the south end of town.

FunnyStarSystem

Have a blast at the game @Tits McGee and Go Sox!!! Which is not something you'd normally hear a Yankees fan say, so let me clarify I'm talking about socks of the whitish hue.

Tits McGee

Great game. Sox won 3-2. I somehow even caught a foul ball. 

Off to Paccbet in Canada next!

Hvq2lCv.jpg

OjGMQAk.jpg

v1F5DLt.jpg

fK2Jtiw.jpg

GingerApple
4 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

I somehow even caught a foul ball.

Legend!

Great seats and photos too. Just missing a wristie...

FunnyStarSystem

Great pics @Tits McGee! Was it an Indian or a Sox foul? Be awesome if there was footage of you catching it with your left hand while wearing the watch, then @Gingerbubba would have his wristie :giggle:

Looks like it was lovely evening for a game. You should send the ball on with Big Red!

Tits McGee
14 minutes ago, funnystarsystem said:

Great pics @Tits McGee! Was it an Indian or a Sox foul? Be awesome if there was footage of you catching it with your left hand while wearing the watch, then @Gingerbubba would have his wristie :giggle:

Looks like it was lovely evening for a game. You should send the ball on with Big Red!

Well, I think it was a White Sox foul ball. To be honest, I didn't really pay that much attention to the game. We had the "Scout Seats" which included a real nice buffet (prime rib, chicken etc.) and all you can drink before, during, and after the game. Top shelf liquor too. I also had to make nice with some local politicians throughout the evening. The players wives were right next to us so it was VERY distracting. I think we spent more time eating and drinking than watching baseball. It was a pure luxury experience. Not at all like sitting in the bleachers. We even had parking passes right outside of the front door. I thank my son-in-law for the wonderful night out. The ball goes to my grandson with a huge life or death fairy tale story attached to it. 

The foul ball hit the broadcasting facade and bounced down to another section where it hit the aisle and bounced way over to me. It was pure luck but my life is now complete. I grew up in the old Comiskey Park next door and would spend summers playing in that near empty park. I've been to hundreds of games and never got close to getting a game ball. For those not familiar with Baseball, catching a foul ball during an actual game is similar to getting a hole in one in golf. It's very rare and highly unlikely to happen to most. I've acquired many baseballs in my life. Even hung out with some Sox players in the mid 1980's. But catching a game ball out in the wild is different for some reason. Again, my life is complete and Big Red was in my pocket banging against my testicles as I caught that foul ball. Truly a legend and good luck charm she is!

NCRich
16 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

Well, I think it was a White Sox foul ball. To be honest, I didn't really pay that much attention to the game. We had the "Scout Seats" which included a real nice buffet (prime rib, chicken etc.) and all you can drink before, during, and after the game. Top shelf liquor too. I also had to make nice with some local politicians throughout the evening. The players wives were right next to us so it was VERY distracting. I think we spent more time eating and drinking than watching baseball. It was a pure luxury experience. Not at all like sitting in the bleachers. We even had parking passes right outside of the front door. I thank my son-in-law for the wonderful night out. The ball goes to my grandson with a huge life or death fairy tale story attached to it. 

The foul ball hit the broadcasting facade and bounced down to another section where it hit the aisle and bounced way over to me. It was pure luck but my life is now complete. I grew up in the old Comiskey Park next door and would spend summers playing in that near empty park. I've been to hundreds of games and never got close to getting a game ball. For those not familiar with Baseball, catching a foul ball during an actual game is similar to getting a hole in one in golf. It's very rare and highly unlikely to happen to most. I've acquired many baseballs in my life. Even hung out with some Sox players in the mid 1980's. But catching a game ball out in the wild is different for some reason. Again, my life is complete and Big Red was in my pocket banging against my testicles as I caught that foul ball. Truly a legend and good luck charm she is!

The watch bestows blessings upon those who have it. :rofl:

FunnyStarSystem

@Tits McGee I thought you were eatin' dogs with the working schlubs!?! This sounds much better, to be honest, and that's a great story and treat for your grandson :D

I too have never caught a foul or hr,  but on two different occasions, two different women I took to a game were shat upon by seagulls. I have yet to interpret the meaning of this sign. 

So, now that we know Tit's balls have rubbed up on Big Red, I think we're ready for Canada. Get some wet wipes @paccbet :canada:

paccbet
8 hours ago, funnystarsystem said:

@Tits McGee I thought you were eatin' dogs with the working schlubs!?! This sounds much better, to be honest, and that's a great story and treat for your grandson :D

I too have never caught a foul or hr,  but on two different occasions, two different women I took to a game were shat upon by seagulls. I have yet to interpret the meaning of this sign. 

So, now that we know Tit's balls have rubbed up on Big Red, I think we're ready for Canada. Get some wet wipes @paccbet :canada:

I got sanitizers on deck :thumbsup: 

Perfect timing as I have a week off too starting Wednesday so I should have some time to go around

NCRich
15 minutes ago, paccbet said:

I got sanitizers on deck :thumbsup: 

Perfect timing as I have a week off too starting Wednesday so I should have some time to go around

I have high hopes, as your city is one of my favs.  I want to see some stuff!  Not just Beavertails.

paccbet
6 hours ago, NCRich said:

I have high hopes, as your city is one of my favs.  I want to see some stuff!  Not just Beavertails.

It’s just gonna be me hopping from one Tim Hortons to another........

paccbet

fRBEb6B.jpg

Just received thanks to Tits. Won't be able to take 'er round for a spin til' next week though. Any of you Canucks wanna have a go after I'm done? :D

• Like 1

Luxuracer
44 minutes ago, paccbet said:

fRBEb6B.jpg

Just received thanks to Tits. Won't be able to take 'er round for a spin til' next week though. Any of you Canucks wanna have a go after I'm done? :D

Nothing is more importance than taking Big Red around town ... Stop everything and do it NOW!

Second, Big Red can not stay in the same country ... slacker. 

paccbet
3 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Nothing is more importance than taking Big Red around town ... Stop everything and do it NOW!

Second, Big Red can not stay in the same country ... slacker. 

It can be from different cities/provinces too! Especially to those in the rockies and prairies, much more beautiful there 

Luxuracer
12 minutes ago, paccbet said:

It can be from different cities/provinces too! Especially to those in the rockies and prairies, much more beautiful there 

There are no place more beautiful ... than the Capital of the US of fucking A .... @paccbet!

Ped
There are no place more beautiful ... than the Capital of the US of fucking A .... [mention=84469]paccbet[/mention]!

I beg to differ. I’ve the most beautifulist places to show Big Red and they’re nowhere near the USA

brang1

Is Big Red looking better and better with age and travel or is that just me, great pics @Tits McGee

GingerApple

PLEASE GIVE IT TO PEEDOG NEXT. WE WILL SEE BOOBIES AND VAGINE.

That is all.

NCRich

Updated map

HCu9dxm.jpg

RWG Travel Map

by ncrich
tripuser.png
 Las Vegas, NV, USA   11 places   38,679 miles
  1 views

Guangzhou

Greenville

Las Vegas

Cardiff

Leeds

Liverpool

Surfers Paradise

Melbourne

Darwin

Chicago

Toronto

NCRich
On 29/06/2018 at 16:23, paccbet said:

PM @Piloten and see if he would be willing to show it his neck of the woods.  Maybe he can show Big Red Hank.

Piloten

One; just don't say "big red Hank". Just, ugh.

Two; Sure, a couple snaps from the guzzi windshield would do it good.