NCRich

New RWG Pass around watch - Finally home, 3 years and 51K miles.

NCRich

OK, its been a long time since the beloved Tits pass around PAM 111 circumnavigated the globe.  So in the interest of the order I am going to start another one.  Given the high quality aspects of the membership, I have decided to send a big red vintage daytona (DHGate) out to see the world.  Here is how it works.  This is open to VIP supporters only.  I am going to send this watch first to GC, who has agreed to show it Las Vegas.  If you wish to participate, then post in this thread and tell us what you will show Big Red.  We will expect pictures of the sights where you live and the adventures you take BR on.  Anyone who participates and is chosen to receive the watch will be responsible for picking the next lucky member and sending it on (and replacing the battery when needed). 

The reason I've picked this watch is that we should not have a problem with the movement and it should hold up pretty well.  I'm sending this to GC, and he can chronicle its experiences and pick the next member.  So if you want to be chosen, then post something interesting here!  I took BR to Emerald Isle NC and to the beach.

So here is BR

9aT2UtD.jpg?1

And here she is at the beach

ZKOIVYF.jpg

H8VVCaV.jpg

Should be fun to see the adventures!  Travels to date:

Travelmap.jpg

RWG Travel Map

by ncrich
tripuser.png

--copy from below this line--

RWG Travel Map
47,298  miles to date 3/06/2019

•  
  • Guangzhou
    Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
  • Greenville
    Greenville, NC, USA
  • Las Vegas
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
  • Cardiff
    Cardiff, UK
  • Leeds
    Leeds, UK
  • Liverpool
    Liverpool, UK
  • Surfers Paradise
    Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
  • Melbourne
    Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
  • Darwin
    Darwin NT, Australia
  • Chicago
    Chicago, IL, USA
  • Toronto
    Toronto, ON, Canada
  • Calgary
    Calgary, AB, Canada
  • Colwood
    British Columbia, Canada
  • Washington
    District of Columbia, United States
  • Reading England
United Kingdom
  • Lyon France
  • Emerald Isle, NC

Tits McGee

jznR6B9.gif

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy :boobies3:

Cubic Hare

If it makes it's way to Australia I'll have a go. A few members here on the Gold Coast will surely participate. With summer approaching i'm sure we can find some suitable sights and locations for adventures to chronicle.

Cheers

Cubes.

splke

Send it to Leeds and UK I will show it my cock n balls and Leeds kirk gate market the river Nidd and a pork pie 

• Like 1

onzenuub

Send it to me and it will be gone foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeever or I will send it further with my DNA. :p

Daffy
6 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Send it to me and it will be gone foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeever or I will send it further with my DNA. :p

Onze, you wouldn't "ass up" the poor Daytona, and then send it on to some unsuspecting person, would you?

RepGuy

Taking bets on how many members it gets through before becoming lost either by the post office, or a drunken night out :armadillo:

onzenuub
Just now, Daffy said:

Onze, you wouldn't "ass up" the poor Daytona, and then send it on to some unsuspecting person, would you?

Would I? :p

NCRich

Note:  no shipping to Onze.

:lol:

onzenuub
3 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Note:  no shipping to Onze.

:lol:

And why are you begging for my DNA?????

iabounty

Well, I'm on the fence right now........... After onze  oozes his DNA al over it, I'm not sure I want the damn watch anywhere near my house.................

But if I could take it on tour first, I would let it experience the Indianola National Hot Air Balloon Museum. Simpson College, Wrong Daddy's Bar and Saloon and  multiple home made 10 oz. breaded tenderloin sandwiches and onion rings and of course iabounty's famous home made corn whiskey.  Watch would be completely sanitized before packaging, and a dozen ears of Iowa sweet corn would be included to the lucky recipient...........:beer:

Daffy

I need some sweet corn.  In line to be second after Sir Bounty.

Wriggles

Well since it's been to Emerald Isle NC, you need to send it to me in the actual Emerald Isle.

I could show it plenty of rain and cold, a real Guinness, possibly even a sheep or two if it's feeling lucky :lol:

Thommo82
1 hour ago, Cubic Hare said:

If it makes it's way to Australia I'll have a go. A few members here on the Gold Coast will surely participate. With summer approaching i'm sure we can find some suitable sights and locations for adventures to chronicle.

Cheers

Cubes.

I'm on the Gold Coast alongside Mr. Rabbit

If it makes it to me I'll take it on a Roller Coaster at one of our theme parks 

Nikosaldente

I'm in Greece!

I rest my case!

Cheers!

Tits McGee

In the true spirit of the 111 passaround. No less should be accepted from the 2nd time around!

fqM4SxL.jpgdoTOUIC.jpg

Diver Dave

I'll take it flying and post appropriate pics. In fact if I have it the last weekend of Sept I'll be demonstrating the MiG-15 at an airshow in Salinas California in formation with a F-22, and would wear it on the demo flights. Might as well make it an experienced pilot... 

And girls come to airshows, and they have tits, and well.... photos will be taken. 

Dave

Cubic Hare
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

I'm on the Gold Coast alongside Mr. Rabbit

If it makes it to me I'll take it on a Roller Coaster at one of our theme parks 

These lovely girls walk the Gold Coast streets looking for expired parking meters and generously pop a few coins in so you do not cop a fine. I'm sure we could convince a few to pose for a piccy or two. What you think Thommo?

maids.jpg

Gold-_Coast-_Meter-_Maids-4-feature-720x

Cubes

Thommo82
27 minutes ago, Cubic Hare said:

These lovely girls walk the Gold Coast streets looking for expired parking meters and generously pop a few coins in so you do not cop a fine. I'm sure we could convince a few to pose for a piccy or two. What you think Thommo?

maids.jpg

Gold-_Coast-_Meter-_Maids-4-feature-720x

Cubes

I happen to live in Surfers Paradise too, so I fortunately see these girls on a daily basis.

Perhaps we could get a pic with both of us and the girls?

Two RWG members for the price of one

paccbet

Would like to see the progress of it. Followed!

Tits McGee

Great idea Rich! Let's hope this one makes it back in one piece in less than a year! Here's some old pics from the 1st pass around:

7yC3tI3.jpg

Yes, the hands were painted red at one point.

JWdu50V.jpg

F6pl6XM.jpgG0UKIBB.jpghkxbBo3.jpg

Redbeard88
2 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

In the true spirit of the 111 passaround. No less should be accepted from the 2nd time around!

fqM4SxL.jpgdoTOUIC.jpg

I like where this is going, I want in I'll show the watch several pairs of tits.

fatarms

I'd be in for this one.  The first one disappeared before it was sent to me :(  Then all of a sudden it was up as a VIP subscription prize :lol:

dave47
7 hours ago, NCRich said:

OK, its been a long time since the beloved Tits pass around PAM 111 circumnavigated the globe.  So in the interest of the order I am going to start another one.  Given the high quality aspects of the membership, I have decided to send a big red vintage daytona (DHGate) out to see the world.  Here is how it works.  This is open to VIP supporters only.  I am going to send this watch first to GC, who has agreed to show it Las Vegas.  If you wish to participate, then post in this thread and tell us what you will show Big Red.  We will expect pictures of the sights where you live and the adventures you take BR on.  Anyone who participates and is chosen to receive the watch will be responsible for picking the next lucky member and sending it on (and replacing the battery when needed). 

The reason I've picked this watch is that we should not have a problem with the movement and it should hold up pretty well.  I'm sending this to GC, and he can chronicle its experiences and pick the next member.  So if you want to be chosen, then post something interesting here!  I took BR to Emerald Isle NC and to the beach.

So here is BR

9aT2UtD.jpg?1

And here she is at the beach

ZKOIVYF.jpg

H8VVCaV.jpg

Should be fun to see the adventures!

VERY GENEROUS gesture, Rich!!  Very good. Add me to the list & I'll take BR on a tour of the historic aspects of the Wyoming Valley here in PA and to other surrounding areas, like the historic STEAMTOWN, a railroad site operated by The National Park System.

dave

FunnyStarSystem

I can show it around The Big Apple, or SF/Lake Tahoe, depending on when it's my turn. But I noticed my VIP subscription lapsed, so I should probably take care of that, first.

I look forward to a Disney ride full of debauchery 'round the world!