Jump to content
NCRich

New RWG Pass around watch

Recommended Posts

Thommo82
1 hour ago, paccbet said:

Love the mermaid shots 

I was hoping to get a good pic of their bobs and vagene, but alas, no dice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Oblivion = asshole right ?

Truly a beautiful place, wasn't very keen on going to Australia because it's full of Australian but maybe paying a visit could be a possibility.

Correct

And, correct 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peedog
I was hoping to get a good pic of their bobs and vagene, but alas, no dice 


The camel toe of a mermaid - now there’s a thought!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
4 minutes ago, peedog said:

 


The camel toe of a mermaid - now there’s a thought!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

You think it smells like human, instead of fish? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AP_Feen

Anyone on the Goldy seen those new “meter men” lately? WTF is going on? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cubic Hare

Good job Thommo, good job.

 

Cubes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
12 minutes ago, AP_Feen said:

Anyone on the Goldy seen those new “meter men” lately? WTF is going on? 

Not yet, not overly keen on it either, but I’m sure inevitably I will

10 minutes ago, Cubic Hare said:

Good job Thommo, good job.

 

Cubes

Thanks mate

Probably do a hand over this coming weekend, Sunday perhaps? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cubic Hare
33 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Not yet, not overly keen on it either, but I’m sure inevitably I will

Thanks mate

Probably do a hand over this coming weekend, Sunday perhaps? 

No problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

So I decided a strap change was in order

B40379_D3-9_D22-431_B-89_F3-14_C8_FCD2_D

This one was made by our very own @brang1 whom we all know to be a horrible human being. 

It has done the rounds on all my 20mm lug watches and I love the way it immediately gives any piece a vintage look

0_EF038_D1-0_FF4-45_BD-9_AD1-9_F864_B206

In fact, if I didn’t like the strap so much I might be tempted to send it along with Big Red on its travels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alhig72

I'd show it the beautiful sights in Aldershot,
It's pretty classy,we have a Weatherspoons and everything.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
20 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

So I decided a strap change was in order

B40379_D3-9_D22-431_B-89_F3-14_C8_FCD2_D

This one was made by our very own @brang1 whom we all know to be a horrible human being. 

It has done the rounds on all my 20mm lug watches and I love the way it immediately gives any piece a vintage look

0_EF038_D1-0_FF4-45_BD-9_AD1-9_F864_B206

In fact, if I didn’t like the strap so much I might be tempted to send it along with Big Red on its travels

Who the hell told you I was human?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
1 hour ago, brang1 said:

Who the hell told you I was human?

@McGilli told me

Bloody Canadians and their constant lies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Watchaddic
If it makes it's way to Australia I'll have a go. A few members here on the Gold Coast will surely participate. With summer approaching i'm sure we can find some suitable sights and locations for adventures to chronicle.
 
Cheers
Cubes.

Haha where for aussieland


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cubic Hare

Looking forward to meeting up with Thommo tomorrow and taking Big Red on the next part of it's journey. Thommo has shown a LOT of the Gold Coast and while we will see if we can wrangle some MeterMaids in for a pic or two I'll be hanging onto the watch for 2 weeks then I'm heading to Sydney for a few days Feb1 - 6.  I'll be there for a babys christening (Sydney Western Suburbs) I might even get the watch blessed.

Any Sydney VIPs willing to meet up Sunday 4th or Monday 5th Feb out West (near Penrith) I can pass the watch onto you. PM me if interested.

 

Cubes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
10 minutes ago, Cubic Hare said:

Looking forward to meeting up with Thommo tomorrow and taking Big Red on the next part of it's journey. Thommo has shown a LOT of the Gold Coast and while we will see if we can wrangle some MeterMaids in for a pic or two I'll be hanging onto the watch for 2 weeks then I'm heading to Sydney for a few days Feb1 - 6.  I'll be there for a babys christening (Sydney Western Suburbs) I might even get the watch blessed.

Any Sydney VIPs willing to meet up Sunday 4th or Monday 5th Feb out West (near Penrith) I can pass the watch onto you. PM me if interested.

 

Cubes

See you tomorrow mate, I’ve got one more surprise for Big Red today, then she’s all yours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk

Fire it over to the UK for Feb 14th when i get married. You'll see a tour of the UK then Miami and South west Florida and maybe some of this

20180105_183139_capture_zps7gtygkgp_edit

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
23 minutes ago, Dusk said:

Fire it over to the UK for Feb 14th when i get married. You'll see a tour of the UK then Miami and South west Florida and maybe some of this

20180105_183139_capture_zps7gtygkgp_edit

:p

Preferably like to see this picture minus the watch and your hairless arm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk
15 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Preferably like to see this picture minus the watch and your hairless arm

Wait what?! You wanna see my penis??! :bugeyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
1 hour ago, Dusk said:

Wait what?! You wanna see my penis??! :bugeyes:

Aussie Aussie Aussie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

So I’ll be handing Big Red over to @Cubic Hare in around 10 hours. 

My parting gift will be to add a Bond style NATO, giving an extra choice of strap. 

B1_E04634-_AB0_E-47_FB-_A0_DA-_A72_EE157

15_F5_AA96-0_E6_E-480_D-8_B14-_E57_FFEAE

Suits it quite nicely I think. 

I want to thank @NCRich for sending BigRed out into the wild. It has created a talking point whilst being on my wrist.

This being the second pass around watch, I hope the tradition keeps up and I say we do one at least once a year. 

I will happily send one of my watches on a world tour next. 

Great idea, great forum, great people

Apart from @brang1, he’s a prick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lukeas123456

Send it to me and I'll take it on a 2 month tour of my work. It will travel more miles in two months than my car travels in a year. Great Idea and some great pictures I miss this place when I'm away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorr

I only stumbled over this thread now. What a great idea NCRich! This is so kuhl.

Raising my arm for it: send it over to the land of germs, I'll show it around Highdelberg/Frankfurt a bit.

Cheers

E.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
59 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

So I’ll be handing Big Red over to @Cubic Hare in around 10 hours. 

My parting gift will be to add a Bond style NATO, giving an extra choice of strap. 

B1_E04634-_AB0_E-47_FB-_A0_DA-_A72_EE157

15_F5_AA96-0_E6_E-480_D-8_B14-_E57_FFEAE

Suits it quite nicely I think. 

I want to thank @NCRich for sending BigRed out into the wild. It has created a talking point whilst being on my wrist.

This being the second pass around watch, I hope the tradition keeps up and I say we do one at least once a year. 

I will happily send one of my watches on a world tour next. 

Great idea, great forum, great people

Apart from @brang1, he’s a prick 

@Thommo82 I feel completely honoured and grateful that you have rewarded my existence as a PRICK! Both heads are now held high sir! 

TO THE PRICK MOBILE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

So I’ll be handing Big Red over to @Cubic Hare in around 10 hours. 

My parting gift will be to add a Bond style NATO, giving an extra choice of strap. 

B1_E04634-_AB0_E-47_FB-_A0_DA-_A72_EE157

15_F5_AA96-0_E6_E-480_D-8_B14-_E57_FFEAE

Suits it quite nicely I think. 

I want to thank @NCRich for sending BigRed out into the wild. It has created a talking point whilst being on my wrist.

This being the second pass around watch, I hope the tradition keeps up and I say we do one at least once a year. 

I will happily send one of my watches on a world tour next. 

Great idea, great forum, great people

Apart from @brang1, he’s a prick 

Enjoyed your pics mate.  Simply super.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingerbubba

It actually looks half decent on that NATO too! Which I know isn't the point, but yeah.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×