HeWhoMustNotBeBlamed

Hello from your noobest noob

HeWhoMustNotBeBlamed

I may be putting this in the wrong place but here goes. I just joined today and I gotta say that I think I've learned more about watches reading the RWG noob section than from the last 2 weeks I've spent online trying to figure things out through the internet. I bought my first "Nice" watch about a week ago, an Invicta Pro Diver 8927ob which I gotta say, despite being a submariner clone is pretty much flawless. It's weighty, precise and I even like the branding. The problem is that it set off an interest in watchery (especially the kind that won't cost me as much as my car) and THAT has not proven a simple thing given the numerous scams, pit falls, fakes, etc... that seem to populate the watch buyers world. 

Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that contributes here so that noobs like me can get some straight up information in this sea of lies and scams. You'll no doubt be seeing more of me. 

bananakid0
14 minutes ago, HeWhoMustNotBeBlamed said:

I may be putting this in the wrong place but here goes. I just joined today and I gotta say that I think I've learned more about watches reading the RWG noob section than from the last 2 weeks I've spent online trying to figure things out through the internet. I bought my first "Nice" watch about a week ago, an Invicta Pro Diver 8927ob which I gotta say, despite being a submariner clone is pretty much flawless. It's weighty, precise and I even like the branding. The problem is that it set off an interest in watchery (especially the kind that won't cost me as much as my car) and THAT has not proven a simple thing given the numerous scams, pit falls, fakes, etc... that seem to populate the watch buyers world. 

Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that contributes here so that noobs like me can get some straight up information in this sea of lies and scams. You'll no doubt be seeing more of me. 

I was in your shoes not too long ago. Excellent forum!

If the guys helped you, you should consider a vip membership which lets you buy watches from other members. They don't cost much either (the memberships)

Edited by bananakid0

Thommo82

We have all been where you are, welcome to the forum mate 

Redbeard88

I'm a noob as well, just received my first TD watch, you must have patients and trust this site, read all the pinned topics which it sounds like you did join VIP asap, I did and it's worth 27$ a year. Remember T is for trusted, when your first watch arrives it's like Christmas 

black263
8 hours ago, bananakid0 said:

I was in your shoes not too long ago. Excellent forum!

If the guys helped you, you should consider a vip membership which lets you buy watches from other members. They don't cost much either (the memberships)

You don't need VIP membership to buy from M2M.  After a few quality posts, M2M will open up.  It does take somewhat more to sell, and once you can see M2M, you have access to the rules governing sales.  VIP membership helps with selling, but makes no difference to buying.

HeWhoMustNotBeBlamed

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I guess I'll just have to hit the forums until M2M opens up. If things prove as useful as it looks I may just go for the VIP membership as well. Aaaaaand back to reading haha.

black263
4 hours ago, HeWhoMustNotBeBlamed said:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I guess I'll just have to hit the forums until M2M opens up. If things prove as useful as it looks I may just go for the VIP membership as well. Aaaaaand back to reading haha.

M2M just opened up, specially for you.

Tits McGee

Welcome ladies. Please keep in mind that as the new guys, you'll have to make sure the locker room is kept clean at all times. That includes picking up wet towels and sweeping at least once per day. If, however, you choose to step up and support the forum with a VIP membership, you'll be allowed to delegate those responsibilities to the next new guys that come in the door. Again, Welcome!

onzenuub
1 minute ago, Tits McGee said:

Welcome ladies. Please keep in mind that as the new guys, you'll have to make sure the locker room is kept clean at all times. That includes picking up wet towels and sweeping at least once per day. If, however, you choose to step up and support the forum with a VIP membership, you'll be allowed to delegate those responsibilities to the next new guys that come in the door. Again, Welcome!

You forgot to mention the blowjob you want.

Tits McGee
3 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

You forgot to mention the blowjob you want.

No need. You were quite efficient :lol:

onzenuub
3 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

No need. You were quite efficient :lol:

So you want me to bring the Koi again next time?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor big koi

Tits McGee
1 minute ago, onzenuub said:

So you want me to bring the Koi again next time?

:rofl: