Ramon.nmgn

New here, immediate question

Ramon.nmgn

Hi my name is Raymond, 26 years old from Holland.

In totally new into Rep watches, and i was doubing for over a year before buying one.

Today was the day. I couldn choose between 2 reps for a long time, so i cut the cord today and bought both of them.

I ordered via Kuvarsit01.com (which i believe is a trusted seller on this web right?) And payed them today. Im now waiting for them to recieve the payment and the QC pics.

The watches are: (both from kuvarsit01.com)

1. BREITLING SKYLAND AVENGER DLC BLACKSTEEL 45MM V2 FROM "HF"

2. ROLEX DEEPSEA D-BLUE V7 NOOB (A2836)

waiting for the QC pics now, and then i will share it with you.

Ive seen many many many Rolex noob reviews, but i couldnt find a single one for the above Breitling i bought with any pictures.

Can someone tell me if i did a good buy here? Really like to know some details (quality) about the breitling.

Help a men out a bit.

Thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Xpletiv

.......and if it's not good, then what?

Give me your money.

Ramon.nmgn

Not really the helpfull answer i was hoping for.

I like the waches, i know what the noob v7 is, and i now (i think) thay the breitling H factory is the way to go.

Im just digging for user expiences

lexidium

Welcome aboard.

"waiting for the QC pics now, and then i will share it with you."

You're not allowed to  post QC pics . . . . .  assuming that's what you meant by that sentence.

Ramon.nmgn

Ah im sorry. I thought i could share to ask for advice since i couldt tell any flaws

ciidlag

Well Kuvarsit for starters is a very great choice as your first TD to use. I love Daisy from kuvarsit since she was very helpful and fast replying for all of my inquires and questions. Noob v7 is pretty good piece to get so I would say you did good. Only time will tell if you will like them, but am pretty confident they will turn out to be great.

You said you will share the pictures, just make sure you dont share the QC Pics here, those are only for your eyes. They are not allowed here, only your own pics when you got the watch.

I see others already answered these questions regarding to the QC as I were writing my post.

Edited by ciidlag

ciidlag
7 minutes ago, Ramon.nmgn said:

Ah im sorry. I thought i could share to ask for advice since i couldt tell any flaws

Well my advice here would be looking at the pictures from GENs and comparing them to your QCs and reading other posts regarding these watches, and what are their usual tells and flaws. But you gotta realise you are buying a rep so they will never be 1:1. Compa

Ramon.nmgn
Well my advice here would be looking at the pictures from GENs and comparing them to your QCs and reading other posts regarding these watches, and what are their usual tells and flaws. But you gotta realise you are buying a rep so they will never be 1:1. Compa
Appreciate this helpfull answer!

Ofcourse i realise it has some minor flaws compared to gen. I also realise that these watches are rediculously high end in terms of quality and material used.

I will share when it arrives and keep theQC for myself.

Still hoping for someone who has any experience with the Breit.

WatchDog21

Sorry but you have obviously not read the welcome email you would have received when you signed up.  

Save yourself some time and START HERE

Plenty of people here that can help but if you can't at least read some of the INFORMATIVE and IMPORTANT newbie stickies then you are off to a rough start.

Not trying to be harsh, just realistic.

Stewart

Most Breitlings are very well done. The one you chose should be very well made and impressive. Good choices on both enjoy!

golfa

Just remember that it's already Saturday on this side of the World so you may hear nothing back until Monday.

Ramon.nmgn

I understand that these people need weekends to. Haha, ill wait. Just got the mail tho from WU that the money has been picked up.

Anyway, i did my research as a newbie, so i did read a lot. On ly asking for personal experiences with these watches

mysterio

If you're looking for experiences with the watch you purchased then visit the respective  brand sections. They contain discussions and reviews about the watches there, Welcome and I hope you enjoy the experience even more moving forward.

Ramon.nmgn
If you're looking for experiences with the watch you purchased then visit the respective  brand sections. They contain discussions and reviews about the watches there, Welcome and I hope you enjoy the experience even more moving forward.
Thanks alot! Will do.

I am allowed to discuss the QC pics with one specific user via PM, or not at all?

mysterio
5 minutes ago, Ramon.nmgn said:

Thanks alot! Will do.

I am allowed to discuss the QC pics with one specific user via PM, or not at all?

Well, you're not allowed per se. It's just the rest of us won't know about it. But you better contact someone who knows their stuff. Post count is not an indicator, well most of the time. :lol:

Stewart

Ramon, I understand your anxiety over the decision to choose the watches you have. We all experience it. You have placed an order with a reputable dealer and you will get what you ordered.

It is almost certain you will be happy with your purchase but if you are not you can sell them on M2M.

If you are looking for further reviews check our RWI there are many good reviews on that site.

Nikosaldente

Daisy keeps a quite tight Quality Check with her goods, so I think you'll be fine!

I've used her as a TD for many of my purchases and I only remember once rejecting a watch for another!

And I am picky!

Congratulations on your choices and make sure to post some photos when you get them!

Oh, and welcome!

Cheers!

Ramon.nmgn
Daisy keeps a quite tight Quality Check with her goods, so I think you'll be fine!
I've used her as a TD for many of my purchases and I only remember once rejecting a watch for another!
And I am picky!
Congratulations on your choices and make sure to post some photos when you get them!
Oh, and welcome!
Cheers!
Thanks! These were the words i was hoping for.

Thanks alot!

Btw, the breitling also has a free rubber strap besides de SS blackmetal band. Is it easily interchangable without any watch tools?

Also, i wanna buy a green military strap later on. Can i just buy one from aliexpress (breitling) or is that just crap?

GenTLe
16 hours ago, ciidlag said:

This is the worst possible suggestion.

The QC pics aren't meant to compare the watch with the gen! AT ALL.

They are meant for you to be sure that the model on the QC pics IS the one (rep) that you ordered, and doesn't have any obvious problem like scratches, misaligned indices and so on.

The "gen vs rep" compare should have been done BEFORE to buy a replica, in order to select the rep that you consider best. Once you have chose the model you want, you only need to be sure that the model sent to you is the right one and is well made. But NOT to compare with a gen!

Nikosaldente
1 hour ago, Ramon.nmgn said:

Thanks! These were the words i was hoping for.

Thanks alot!

Btw, the breitling also has a free rubber strap besides de SS blackmetal band. Is it easily interchangable without any watch tools?

Also, i wanna buy a green military strap later on. Can i just buy one from aliexpress (breitling) or is that just crap?

Well, you're going to need at least a cheap set of Watch tools found all over e-Bay in order to change the strap.

After all, you don't want to scrape off the coating of the Avenger!

About the Ali straps; Lina is the seller for that! Great quality for the price!

Link: 
http://s.aliexpress.com/MJjauqma

Cheers!

WatchDog21
2 hours ago, Nikosaldente said:

Well, you're going to need at least a cheap set of Watch tools found all over e-Bay in order to change the strap.

After all, you don't want to scrape off the coating of the Avenger!

About the Ali straps; Lina is the seller for that! Great quality for the price!

Link: 
http://s.aliexpress.com/MJjauqma

Cheers!

I  will say this when it comes to the tools and most specifically screwdrivers.  Don't waste your money on cheap screwdrivers.  They will twist bend and break without much effort at all.  Once you have replaced them a few times (because you will have to) you will have spent enough money for a quality set .  Speaking from experience!  You don't have to go for an entire set all at once,  just get a 1.4mm (or two) and another size up I say.  Quality makes a world of difference

I the Bergeon here  http://www.esslinger.com/bergeon-6899-ergonomic-watchmakers-screwdrivers-each-sizes-0-50mm-to-3-0mm/.  I should have just done this the first time

Nikosaldente
36 minutes ago, WatchDog21 said:

I  will say this when it comes to the tools and most specifically screwdrivers.  Don't waste your money on cheap screwdrivers.  They will twist bend and break without much effort at all.  Once you have replaced them a few times (because you will have to) you will have spent enough money for a quality set .  Speaking from experience!  You don't have to go for an entire set all at once,  just get a 1.4mm (or two) and another size up I say.  Quality makes a world of difference

I the Bergeon here  http://www.esslinger.com/bergeon-6899-ergonomic-watchmakers-screwdrivers-each-sizes-0-50mm-to-3-0mm/.  I should have just done this the first time

That's a great find and link.....To a guy that wants to get into serious business with watch tinkering!

This guy only wants to change the bracelet/strap on his Avenger! So he only needs a pin removal tool!

Something like this 

Repair-font-b-Tools-b-font-Metal-Silver-

:ohwell:

Cheers!

BTW, I'm about to order those screwdrivers from your link!

Thanks for sharing!

Ramon.nmgn

Thanks for shaeing you guys. Much appreciated! Is this pin removal tool also available on ali?

Btw i think i let my strap changed by a local watch maker because i get the rubber strap delivered with the breit. However, when i buy the military strap, i also order this pin so i can change myself

iabounty

Well by golly hello and welcome to RWG. :beer:  I made my own  pin removal tool out of an old free snap-on  give away at Christmas time  mini strait blade screw driver by cutting a slot in the center of the blade with a hack saw blade......... Total cost 10 minutes of my time.