Griffo

Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial

Griffo

A bit of a back story first... I'd been eyeing this watch up for a while, and was actually thinking about dropping some coin on the gen, as it's definitely the nicest looking watch i've seen in a long time (my opinion!).

Everything about it is just stunning. I love how in certain lights the bezel just looks black with no markings. 

I saw that our very own Genius had one, so i messaged him with a few questions and also mentioned i was pretty much ready to splurge on the gen. He urged me to at least try the rep out beforehand, as it's so close to the gen it probably wouldn't be worth buying. I have to say, he's dead right - this thing is pretty much spot on to my eyes. I'll save my money for gens not so easily rep'd!

I had a bit of trouble sourcing this. TD after TD told me it wasn't available at the moment, but Genius told me to get in touch with Toro. I got in touch with Toro and he said he could get it! I was skeptical, as all these other TDs told me they couldn't get it.

I expected to order it, pay and then have to say "nah, that's not the watch i want" until Toro sent me the QC pictures...WOW, it was the right one...he had it! :drool:

I've not ordered from Toro before, but will definitely be ordering again from him. Great experience from start to finish. From QC to on my wrist in 7 days...

The watch is stunning and runs like a dream. I've been wearing it for around a week now and it's running at around +5 seconds a day, which is incredible.

Here's the pics!

qxVERFV.jpg

4gVFmaL.jpg

lsXiza2.jpg

Vi8CyrU.jpg

vq3Ntsh.jpg

SuperbMonster

:drool:

Sooooooo nice.  Pure class.

paccbet

Enjoy it! Looks great!

iabounty

Congratulations!    :Applause:  Enjoy your new watch. :)

Mn80

Sorry to bump this old thread, but has anyone seen the blue version as a Rep? Noticed a couple on Toro but unsure on the blue colour. Big fan of the Gen in blue.

SilverSamurai

Id be interestd in the blue as well. But i believe the black version of watches are always more accuarate. 

processengr

Very classy watch!!

EBB

Hello! this watch is quite similar to the 007 spectre watch, I'm interested in both, but is this one of higher quality and closer to the gen? or would the spectre watch be of similar quality, thank you!

Mn80
On 27/12/2017 at 01:36, Andrey PAM said:

In blue, they are also very beautiful :)

https://i.imgur.com/ZhCJW9s.jpg

ZhCJW9s.jpg

Which Factory? Has it got a blue bezel? Can't tell. 

JLCgeo
On 03/01/2018 at 20:43, Sum_ting_wong_yo said:

Hello! this watch is quite similar to the 007 spectre watch, I'm interested in both, but is this one of higher quality and closer to the gen? or would the spectre watch be of similar quality, thank you!

I'm not sure that you can find anymore the 007 Spectre version from v6f (the best version), in December many RWI members said that it was out of stock.

Good luck!

the_datta

I have heard the movement having issues as it skips and such... Is your movement working well?

jimbo85281
On 1/15/2018 at 04:38, the_datta said:

I have heard the movement having issues as it skips and such... Is your movement working well?

The judder applies only to the Spectre watch with the meatball seconds hand.

akuwes710
In blue, they are also very beautiful
https://i.imgur.com/ZhCJW9s.jpg
ZhCJW9s.jpg&key=973dc98c8d7e2d7111d7d8247011a8a97cc4eefdc0d2f59b8c4f55ff4642fe8e

The blue is definitely a looker,... where did you get the blue strap? Its very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakdeuz

Guys is it me or the « liquid metal » bezel on the reps is completely off. 

Look at the first pic : the numbers on the bezel completely disappears on low light. 

Its the same with the Lmpo and spectre version. 

I don’t know why nobody has talked about this problèm. It makes the watch totally ugly on some light conditions 

Andrey PAM
On 28.01.2018 at 02:28, akuwes710 said:

The blue is definitely a looker,... where did you get the blue strap? Its very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akuwes710, This is the production of the "XF" factory. It is equipped with this strap of blue color.

Andrey PAM
On 29.01.2018 at 16:27, Lakdeuz said:

Guys is it me or the « liquid metal » bezel on the reps is completely off.

Look at the first pic : the numbers on the bezel completely disappears on low light. 

Its the same with the Lmpo and spectre version.

I don’t know why nobody has talked about this problèm. It makes the watch totally ugly on some light conditions 

The paint on the Arabic numerals is silvery white.
When you change the viewing angle, a glare appears :)

Оn the bezel - anologic.

https://imgur.com/ExUkbYk

ExUkbYk.jpg

Edited by Andrey PAM

Bigstink
On 1/31/2018 at 14:16, Andrey PAM said:

akuwes710, This is the production of the "XF" factory. It is equipped with this strap of blue color.

Do you have anymore info on the quality of work from the "XF" factory