Sign in to follow this  
borut_pisk

Help with Miyota 8215 (or maybe 9015) rotor screw

borut_pisk

Hi there.

Anyone can help me, please?

I've got the new RM035-02 CF replica watch with (in specifications) Miyota 8215 movement inside.

Few days ago the rotor felt off. I thought it was just an unscrewed rotor screw, so I took it to my local watchsmith, which find out that the screws head is damaged and impossible to screw it back.

He searched for a substitute screw through his movements for spare parts, but he said he doesn't have such a screw.

I wrote to the dealer where I bought this watch, asking him for another rotor screw, but he said he isn't sure he can get it. He will ask the fabric. If he cannot find it, I would need to send back the watch to China.

So... I would ask you. Is there an angel soul here, who had maybe a watch with Miyota8215 movement (I didn' t check the technical specifications, but perhaps it would fit also 9015 movements rotor screw), who has this movement, perhaps non working, for spare parts, who would sell me this rotor screw?

So I can avoid sending back the watch to China and saving cca 2-3 months of waiting.

Hope there is anybody who can help me.

Thank you very much for your kind help!

Borut

ryaku

If you are not sure about the movement, post a picture here

GenTLe

If it has 1 screw, then it is 8215. The 9015 has 3 small screws to fix the rotor.

The cost of a new movement is probably less than shipping it back to China

borut_pisk

It has 1 screw.

Specifications say Miyota8215, which I think it is.  But you know, RM have skeletonized movements and so it is this.

I am pretty sure is Miyota8215.

I would not buy the entire movement as this works fine, the problem is just in rotor screw.

borut_pisk

20170905_184010.jpg

20170905_184117.jpg

20170905_184133.jpg

1 screw...