Chiquita Fanjita

New AP Royal Oak Chronos released!

Chiquita Fanjita

Just seen that the new style AP ROC's have been released by JF factory, and have correct sub-dials unlike the older style which got me slightly aroused :D  However, there are a few glaring flaws with a few of the models, mainly the bezel screws are too big like the previous BP & TF 15400's, which is surprising since this is from the JF factory and they nailed this on the 15400.  However, the main flaw that would stop me from buying this beauty is they've got the datewheel colour completely wrong again :facepalm:   Bezel screws I could probably live with, but the datewheel would just bug me.  Looks like I'll have to wait for the v2 :sad:  well in this colour combo at least.

Rep v Gen for comparison.

New_AP_Chrono.jpg

Griffo

That datewheel :rofl: :facepalm:

StuH

I just don't understand how they get things like that so wrong.  Is it not obvious to them?

Nikosaldente

spkyrll.gif

RepGuy
21 minutes ago, StuH said:

I just don't understand how they get things like that so wrong.  Is it not obvious to them?

If they made a perfect rep on the first go, nobody would come back to buy the v2

Genius

why do they even bother?

Del

The datewheel error is pathetic for such a high-end, high-cost rep. This is meant to be a replica of the genuine article but they can't even get a simple thing like the colour of the datewheel correct.

Total flop.

Montyb82

Lol I was looking the pic on the right thinking it was the replica, I was thinking you were all picky fuckers looked great to me! Then realised the actual rep. Was on the left lol

Chiquita Fanjita
8 minutes ago, Del said:

The datewheel error is pathetic for such a high-end, high-cost rep. This is meant to be a replica of the genuine article but they can't even get a simple thing like the colour of the datewheel correct.

Total flop.

Exactly mate.  They've got so much right on this model as well.  It's not just this colour combo that has the wrong colour datewheel.  Seems to be only the black and white dial versions that have the correct datewheel.  Obviously brown, blue and grey datewheels are hard to come by :lol: 

RepGuy
13 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Exactly mate.  They've got so much right on this model as well.  It's not just this colour combo that has the wrong colour datewheel.  Seems to be only the black and white dial versions that have the correct datewheel.  Obviously brown, blue and grey datewheels are hard to come by :lol: 

Although not ideal, is there a more accurate DWO that can be purchased in the correct color like they have with some Rolex models?

splke

it wouldn't have suited you anyway bud ;)

Chiquita Fanjita
3 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Although not ideal, is there a more accurate DWO that can be purchased in the correct color like they have with some Rolex models?

Ohhh now there is always that option I suppose.  Is this something Cousins would sell?

3 minutes ago, splke said:

it wouldn't have suited you anyway bud ;)

:lol: probably not, but I wouldn't give a fuck as long as I like it :D 

RepGuy
4 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Ohhh now there is always that option I suppose.  Is this something Cousins would sell?

I'm not sure where one would purchase something like that. I was mostly seeing if any other members could chime in with a source for one, as I haven't seen many date wheels in this color.

Chiquita Fanjita

Yeah, brown isn't that common a colour.

brang1

never see Invicta getting Mickeys colours wrong, lesson there for everyone i think

brang1

go mickey yo so fine go mickey

22778_4_.jpg

Del
35 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Yeah, brown isn't that common a colour.

Andyboy will spray paint it for you! :lol:

Chiquita Fanjita
5 minutes ago, Del said:

Andyboy will spray paint it for you! :lol:

:rofl: he can get his Sharpies out :D 

RepGuy