Abhishek_zulu

Hello from Manila!

Abhishek_zulu

Hi Everyone, I recently joined the forum... have been an avid watch collector for over a decade now. Own many genuine watches & tend to constantly upgrade them, as financially possible. 

Currently own many genuine ones... an IWC Big Pilot (5009- Oct 2016 model); Panerai (Radiomir Black Seal 2015), vintage gold Rolex (Oyster 1973) & many others. 

Have been drawn to Reps as I have been researching about rose gold Patek & APs... and noticed this forum...  fascinated by the complexity of the rep world nowadays & how much things have changed for the better. I owned a few reps many years back, but stopped somewhere along the way. Now I see there is so little visible difference between a gen & a rep. 

Now looking to pick a few, and this forum has been extremely helpful in understanding what to look for. Thank you, moderators & contributors for making this forum such a success.  

Will stay connected in coming days with many of you. 

2hot2trot

Hello, Welcome and enjoy. You have found an amazing forum and any questions, "Ask away!" There are many members here who can help you.

RussP

Welcome Abhishek.