ShovelnTC

I've become too jaded to respond

ShovelnTC

Well I have always tried to be helpful and not to fall into the sarcastic response syndrome but lately I find myself starting to respond to many posts only to hit the back button as I think to myself why bother.

Post after post of the same shit and many of these posts get attitude immediately if anyone dares to respond with anything else but a spoonfed answer to their standard un-researched and lazy question.

Today's standard question " I want a rolex replica 1:1 even with the same text inside it just like the real one can anyone help me out? thanks! price range does not really matter looking for anything that looks exactly the same! "

So many of our members and staff still tolerate these generic questions but I just can't be bothered anymore.

I promise I will continue to be active when reasonable questions are asked but geeeeese.

It just shows how exquisitely bored with these type of questions I am that I would waste mine and your time by posting this useless post in the first place.

ShovelnTC

Well I think I'm just in a bad mood as I am now pissed off at yet another member nitpicking their QC pics so I better head off and do something else.

Half the planet is in turmoil and guys are worrying about a spot in the bezel font paint and a 1mm left justified date.:rolleyes:

splke

look at Gregs post on the last needy thread ! he has seen/read/heard it all 1000's of times and yet still gives info out as if it was the first time it was asked. ignore it if you cannot be arsed I tend to but really what good does an -ve comment do ?  funny -ve now that's different I love those :)

ciidlag

Can you help me find 1:1 sub pls? Money is not an issue! Thx in advance! 

:rofl: 

NCRich

I never look at those threads.

deju
33 minutes ago, ShovelnTC said:

Well a bloke next door is starting to get pissed with me as I'm not taking his concern about the huge paint defect on his QC seriously

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/is-this-paint-defect-on-my-qc-bad.391796/#post-3638373

His self confidence will be the fakes biggest tell... fair enough the date wheel would niggle me but the bezel issue is sad. 

Rokerite

I once had a girlfriend who "didn't like my fingernails". Some people will just look for faults til they find them. These people will never be satisfied with anything or anybody. Best not to get involved with them in my experience.:Applause:

Chiquita Fanjita

How do you think I feel as a mod :lol: 

Know exactly what you mean though mate. Just put it down to your male time of the month, it will pass and you'll be back commenting till it pisses you off again :lol: 

paccbet

Best/worst part is that they're never to be heard again after they get what they want

dadog13

Same goes for PM's. People are fast to ask Q's and the level of literacy and politeness is on the lowest levels. I stopped answering those long time ago. I've made a similar post on another rep forum where I am more active than here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undinist

Sometimes a testy response to a witless post can be a handy timesaver.  Your forum memberships get pruned and your ignore list grows exponentially.

elp
2 hours ago, Rokerite said:

I once had a girlfriend who "didn't like my fingernails". Some people will just look for faults til they find them. These people will never be satisfied with anything or anybody. Best not to get involved with them in my experience.:Applause:

At least she did not complain about your manhood

edwinowl

It will always be the same. 

Best advice is leave it to someone else who's not in the male menopause :lol:

narikaa
13 minutes ago, elp said:

At least she did not complain about your manhood

His todger she could live with

it was the Nosferatu foreplay that was getting her down

nosferatu-main.jpg?itok=Pgw_h3o5

;)

Undinist

I rewatched that the other night....it was actually too scary to finish, I had to stop watching.

Griffo
3 hours ago, ciidlag said:

I think Rolex may sell them. Not sure though...

ciidlag
12 minutes ago, Griffo said:

I think Rolex may sell them. Not sure though...

What is this rolex you are speaking of? Is it some kind of luxury brand? :giggle:

LightGeek
3 hours ago, dadog13 said:

Same goes for PM's. People are fast to ask Q's and the level of literacy and politeness is on the lowest levels. I stopped answering those long time ago. I've made a similar post on another rep forum where I am more active than here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it! It's the same everywhere. On Kijiji, people don't bother reading the post. Will you part out? NO, I explicitly said so. Does it include X? YES, it's in the short bulleted list! Do you take PayPal? Frack, it says cash only.

That grinds my gears and I don't bother to respond.

Rokerite

I think Rolex make expensive Regmariner homages ciidlag.

Edited by Rokerite

narikaa
4 hours ago, ciidlag said:

A real live certified AD bought 121 perfect Rolex

Money really no object at all?

Then a 20% finders fee won't hurt at all then .......

black263
6 hours ago, narikaa said:

A real live certified AD bought 121 perfect Rolex

Money really no object at all?

Then a 20% finders fee won't hurt at all then .......

Fuck me.   Finally proof that Reg (Narikaa) is a scammer.  20%?  20 fucking %?  I'd be happy to do it for 15%.

wolfwood

Must ... resist ... to ... press ... on ... those ... threads ........ :baby:

RepGuy

I am in search of the best replica sub with matching box and papers. It needs to be 1:1 copy. I can spend up to $120 on this. 

:D