turkuaz

submariner black dial date noob

turkuaz

hello everyone

i m new here

i m looking for submariner  date      noob 3135

how can i contact the dealers who  have noob and 1:1 last ones ?  and 3135 movements

submariner black ile ilgili görsel sonucu

ciidlag

Please also read all the stickys for newbies. Will help you alot. 

NFleischer

Welcome. Am I correct, a newbie asking who has the best sub? I don't think that ever happened before.

Davesjourney

How odd!

Diver Dave

As was said in college:

1: RTFQ

2: RTFA*

*Read the fucking question. Read the fucking answer. 

Or in this case, read the pinned FAQ's.....

iabounty

I went to the school of hard knocks in Omaha Neb. It's called Fuck U-U....  :boobies2:

Mr_B

Hey noob, did you find out who has the best Sub? 

Thommo82

These guys have ok Subs img%5D

RepGuy

Check with R-factory. They have been making the best sub for a while now

Thommo82
51 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Check with R-factory. They have been making the best sub for a while now

R-factory sub is decent I agree, but bezel markings are a bit too white for my liking. Also cyclops was 2x not 2.5x and date flicked at 11:55 not 12:00

Though these are minor flaws, I paid the extra $90 and got the BS-factory version with optional FU-factory mods

IMO this is the best 1:1 (or close to it) Sub on the market and it has the ultra reliable 7844 French clone movement

ciidlag
13 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

R-factory sub is decent I agree, but bezel markings are a bit too white for my liking. Also cyclops was 2x not 2.5x and date flicked at 11:55 not 12:00

Though these are minor flaws, I paid the extra $90 and got the BS-factory version with optional FU-factory mods

IMO this is the best 1:1 (or close to it) Sub on the market and it has the ultra reliable 7844 French clone movement

:lmao:

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

True, but R-Factory has never gotten it entirely 1:1. I went with my gut feeling and bought the R-Factory v12 with the extra PUBE movement servicing. I'm happy with it, but the rehaut font is off, and the SEL doesn't fit perfectly

Thommo82
4 hours ago, RepGuy said:

True, but R-Factory has never gotten it entirely 1:1. I went with my gut feeling and bought the R-Factory v12 with the extra PUBE movement servicing. I'm happy with it, but the rehaut font is off, and the SEL doesn't fit perfectly

Bloody R-factory and their less than perfect SEL, it really grinds my gears!

Ive heard of the V12 with the PUBE service, is it all it's cracked up to be?

You could possibly buy a V12 and a BS-factory sub and swap out the rehaut (with the triple engraved lettering) and pop the cyclops off both and reglue as changing the cyclindrical crystal would be quite a task.

I would personally put the FU-factory modded crown on both subs as it's very gen like don't you think?

Im not totally sure, but after doing all this I think it will end up being the FUBU modded version, great sub for the money 

ShovelnTC

What no serious replies?

Why can't everyone be freinds?

But.....................................WTF does this even mean?            " who  have noob and 1:1 last ones ? "

Rokerite

And so to summarise the previous posters info. 1. Read reviews 2. Pick a trusted dealer 3. Pay trusted dealer his price 4. Wait til your watch is delivered to your door.