Beefstockcube

Hello From Australia

Beefstockcube

Hi everyone!

Been lurking for a bit, been on RWI for a few months.

Have picked up a few frankens and have some others in the works so I'm keen to expand my knowledge.

If anyone knows of folks over this side of the pond that are happy to work on reps and frankens that would be awesome as I have a pile of work building up and no one local to send it too!

anyways thats me.

Cheers,

brang1

welcome mate

ShovelnTC

I've been hanging around the forums for years and still haven't found anyone reliable and recommended that's local to work on Reps.

I do my own tinkering or sell off broken watches cheap:sad:

Beefstockcube
16 hours ago, ShovelnTC said:

I've been hanging around the forums for years and still haven't found anyone reliable and recommended that's local to work on Reps.

I do my own tinkering or sell off broken watches cheap:sad:

I thought I might have found a guy in Newcastle but he has come back and said he's not into modding.  Its strange as it would be pretty profitable for someone with the knowledge. 

ShovelnTC

Na probably not, time and skill costs and most people don't want to pay for it, ask anyone in business and they'll tell you just that.

I'd probably be the same if I was a watchmaker as to offer a service you have to be confident that the job will not need to come back.

That's why when you take your car to the mechanic and ask him to just fix that one sticky valve he will say no it'll need a full valve train service as he knows that if another valve fails a week later you will come back to him demanding your money back.

I'm afraid we have to learn ourselves or be prepared to send our watches OS to have work done which in most cases is not really economical.

Guto

Hi all,

I'm new to the site and to the replicas world and I would like to know from you guys what is the best site to get a new watch and shipped to Sydney? What about you're experiences and advises?

Thanks.

PS; Sorry about my English, it's not my first language...

Wriggles
2 hours ago, Guto said:

Hi all,

I'm new to the site and to the replicas world and I would like to know from you guys what is the best site to get a new watch and shipped to Sydney? What about you're experiences and advises?

Thanks.

PS; Sorry about my English, it's not my first language...

Guto, there's a whole section dedicated to answering your questions, it's the new members thread. You should read it. There's also endless reviews outlining people's experiences, read that too