Ramon.nmgn

Rolex DeepSea (D-blue) - Noob v7

Ramon.nmgn

So, it came, finally!!!!!

I ordered at Kuvarsit, which was REALLY helpful during shipment (answering questions really fast). Delivery was within 10 days from Hong Kong to The Netherlands.

Since i am a newby, i like to know what you think of this watch and if it has any flaws :)

SO HEREBY, THE PHOTO'S OF THE:  ROLEX DEEPSEA DWELLER NOOB V7 (D-BLUE) - A2638"

Please see: https://imgur.com/a/B16Qm

WPoste

Looks great.  Been out of the hobby for awhile.  Quality looks impressive.  Enjoy the watch.

Ramon.nmgn

Thanks, wil definitely do!

JazzDJ

Congratulations on your recent acquisition. It looks very nice indeed. I'm sure it will get many admiring glances. Enjoy.

ScottyCam

I'm looking at the same watch that Ramon.nmg bought.  The seadweller blue face.  I'm not ever going deeper than 30 feet.  Is this okay?  Should I be looking at the ones that are made of 904L?   Does this mean scratches can be buffed out etc...

I'm new and I'd really like to get at least 2 reps.    Truth be told I just want the best one available.. 400-500 max.  thanks and sorry for the newbie questions

Scotty

amstaffs

Great watch, congrats

tonyh7
10 hours ago, ScottyCam said:

I'm looking at the same watch that Ramon.nmg bought.  The seadweller blue face.  I'm not ever going deeper than 30 feet.  Is this okay?  Should I be looking at the ones that are made of 904L?   Does this mean scratches can be buffed out etc...

I'm new and I'd really like to get at least 2 reps.    Truth be told I just want the best one available.. 400-500 max.  thanks and sorry for the newbie questions

Scotty

Don't dive with a rep, it really isn't a good idea, even the ones that claim to be 904L - which icidentally I don't believe for a minute. When I dive I usually wear a Seiko - a cheapie Seiko solar. Never let me down. REps are for fun, gen cert divers are for diving. 

ScottyCam

Tony Thanks, I won't be diving ever.  Maybe swimming with kids unless that's not a good idea either.  At the end of the day, I am just looking for the most realistic watch I can find.  I had a gen watch stolen from me.  Thankfully i did recover it but it means a lot to me.  It was a gift from my Father.  I suppose I just want to have one that i dont lose my life trying to protect.  I know that sounds harsh - but in a way it reminds me of my Father without losing/or facing a theft that leaves me without my gen watch.  I hope this makes sense.

Clinical Trial

Ramon- great watch, congratulations. I love the deep blue, the way they have done the dial replicates the sea getting darker as you submerge and the green is the same shade as the submersible James Cameron used to dive in the Pacific.

Scotty- you can swim with reps but most don't dive with them.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/665-rwg1-water-resistance-and-reps/

ScottyCam
On 10/6/2017 at 00:38, Clinical Trial said:

Ramon- great watch, congratulations. I love the deep blue, the way they have done the dial replicates the sea getting darker as you submerge and the green is the same shade as the submersible James Cameron used to dive in the Pacific.

Scotty- you can swim with reps but most don't dive with them.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/665-rwg1-water-resistance-and-reps/

Dude thanks for your feedback.  I'm still searching.  Feel like spending the money on booze at this point.  I'd pay a pretty penny too.  Thank you for the link.

mrxciter

thanks for the pics, this ones on my list to get

jw991

the link takes me to a breitling?

Maclee

very nice indeed, congrats

dc2_bb6_cu2

Congrats on the acquisition. IMO all the V7 needs is a proper insert. I did the plated version on mine and really completes the watch. Did you get the SA3135? Wondering how reliable it is for you