Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

Resolved

RepGuy

EDIT: QC came through very shortly after posting this topic. Guess I used up my silly question of the month prematurely

Wriggles

and why exactly is this in new members? 

It called patience, you've been around long enough you should know that, if you're bugging the TD daily I'd put your order to the bottom of the list, another needy customer

maxmood

how long you've been waiting for??

Del

How long would you wait before what? Sending them an email/PM? Complaining to a Mod? Throwing a hissy-fit?

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here but if you have a problem with a TD then try to contact them to resolve yourself. If they fail to answer or fail to resolve after a week or two or three, etc. then contact a Mod for assistance.

I'll tell you what you shouldn't do though.......don't post vague, unhelpful questions about the issue.

andyboy

Moved to the general section.

As above, if you are unable to sort the issue out yourself then contact one of us mods.

Good or bad experiences are welcomed in the feedback section :)

RepGuy

I didn't realize it was in the New Member section, sorry about that. To answer the questions above:

1. No, I am not emailing the TD daily, but did send them a follow up email the night after they told me QC was ready to make sure it was sent to correct email address.

2. I don't plan on throwing a hissy fit, or complaining to a mod, but wanted to ask other members at what point it would make sense to "move on" to another TD.

3. I will take the advice/General consensus and not post these sort of questions in the future. True, I have been here a while, and I had a gut feeling this would be met with the usual responses, but I wanted to ask regardless. Plus, I can take the criticism from the forum ;). I guess I'll chock this up to my silly question for the month and leave it at that.