OldOrleans

Order from Trusty

OldOrleans

Hello all,

Ordered my first rep from Andrew(APRO). I approved QC pics on the 9th of September and received a DHL tracking number 4 days after that doesn't show any registered package. I've emailed him and he says he will send check in 2 days and then another 2 days, and so on. Just wondering if it is common for DHL tracking numbers not to show up or if there is a larger issue at play. Thanks for replies.  Not sure if this goes in TD section since this isn't a review. 

OldOrleans

He mentions a forwarder, but I don't understand if it is a person or entity.

Thommo82

Best advice I can give 

Be patient

Andrew will not fuck you around

Good things come to those who wait 

OldOrleans
42 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Best advice I can give 

Be patient

Andrew will not fuck you around

Good things come to those who wait 

Thanks for the reassurance. 

black263

Fuck. You bought from Trusty? That's it mate. You paid with money that I hope you can afford to lose, because you'll never get the watch you ordered. You've lost your money. Get over it. Move on with your life. Don't bother to check tracking, as the watch has never been sent. Forget you even ordered a watch.

Then inevitably, one day, the postie knocks on your door, and gives you a parcel with the watch of your dreams. You are ecstatic. You take pictures. You post a review. In your excitement, you lose control of your senses and order another watch. That's it mate. You paid with money that I hope you can afford to lose, because you'll never get the watch you ordered...............................................etc

ciidlag

It's perfectly normal. He forwards his packages through HK which  took like 5 working days for me  to show up in DHL. Just be patient, andrew is a great guy to do business with. 

OldOrleans
6 hours ago, black263 said:

Fuck. You bought from Trusty? That's it mate. You paid with money that I hope you can afford to lose, because you'll never get the watch you ordered. You've lost your money. Get over it. Move on with your life. Don't bother to check tracking, as the watch has never been sent. Forget you even ordered a watch.

Then inevitably, one day, the postie knocks on your door, and gives you a parcel with the watch of your dreams. You are ecstatic. You take pictures. You post a review. In your excitement, you lose control of your senses and order another watch. That's it mate. You paid with money that I hope you can afford to lose, because you'll never get the watch you ordered...............................................etc

For 0.78 seconds I freaked and then read the whole thing. Thanks for replying mate

6 hours ago, ciidlag said:

It's perfectly normal. He forwards his packages through HK which  took like 5 working days for me  to show up in DHL. Just be patient, andrew is a great guy to do business with. 

So he sends the DHL tracking number and then it pops up in the system in like a week or so?

ciidlag

6 minutes ago, OldOrleans said:

For 0.78 seconds I freaked and then read the whole thing. Thanks for replying mate

So he sends the DHL tracking number and then it pops up in the system in like a week or so?

Yeah exactly like that :) DHL in HK is pre-alerted for incoming package and it will be updated when they actually receive it.

OldOrleans

Ok makes sense. I thought I received a number that didn't work. Gotcha

black263
13 hours ago, OldOrleans said:

The real message is not to worry about tracking.  The last watch I received from a TD was on my wrist and still showing in China.  A watch from DHGate arrived last week, and on the site it has yet to be dispatched and is due to be with me in October.  Order the watch, approve the QC, and then get on with your life.  It's far less stressful, (read all the threads about "has customs seized my watch?!  )and a pleasant surprise when you get the knock on the door.