ciidlag

Steinhart Ocean one Blue

ciidlag

Heya RWG,

The latest addition to my collection has arrived. The watch feels, and looks great and the sweep is smooth. Cant really comment on how it keeps the time yet, but will update it after Ive done some testing. I really enjoy how the sunburst dial looks and the display case. Gotta say am very pleased with the watch, and can definetly recommend this watch or any Steinahart products for anybody who is on the verge of pulling the trigger. I can do some comparison photos when my BK black sub-C comes and compare those two watches together if people are interested.

Pic heavy inc:

Box.jpg

Box2.jpg

Box3.jpg

Box4.jpg

Box5.jpg

Box6.jpg

Box7.jpg

Box8.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

splke

i see they have started doing 39mm divers (Ocean 39)  @ £350  ish shame they have no uk high street resellers so i could try them on 

NCRich

Very nice diver!

rusty peters

That bezel insert is beautiful! 

Moondustesp

Very very nice

ciidlag

@NCRich@rusty peters @Moondustesp  It sure is a beautiful diver! I really love the blue bezel insert too :p 

@splkeKinda wished they had some retailers here aswell. I might have to just bite the bullet and buy one :D 

Amac

I really want to order one, but I hear you get an import tax when it arrives in the United States and out of principle I don't want to pay it.

Anyone order from them and know how much tax you get hit with in the States?

Spinman
3 hours ago, Amac said:

I really want to order one, but I hear you get an import tax when it arrives in the United States and out of principle I don't want to pay it.

Anyone order from them and know how much tax you get hit with in the States?

I've ordered from them twice to the US.  I have never had to pay any import tax or VAT.  They arrived within 3 days too.  To the central US.   My last order was this Spring.

Amac

That's awesome to hear, I think I'll go for it. Did you order directly from Steinhart?  I'm thinking about the ocean premium titanium with the eta 2892 movement.

ciidlag
34 minutes ago, Amac said:

That's awesome to hear, I think I'll go for it. Did you order directly from Steinhart?  I'm thinking about the ocean premium titanium with the eta 2892 movement.

Hey, yeah I think the VAT always changes acordingly where you live so you dont have to pay more from your home country. 

I ordered directly through Steinhart :) be sure to post a lot of pictures if u buy it, I've been eyeing that piece aswell!