Sign in to follow this  
Nikswatch

Hi from a new guy

Nikswatch

Hi Guys,

I am kinda new to this replicas idea. But I already have a very nice AP on my hand :)
I've purchased it from Narikaa...

And now I've ordered another one from trustytime :) I hope this does not get very "engaging" :) 

Though this trustytime guys, confirmed that they have available the watch I wanted and couple of hours later, when I ordered and paid... they said - this one is not available, please choose another one... This was not very cool, and could be a coincidence, but still you are left with bad feelings. Now the other watch is travelling, so at the end everything is ok, but still... I suppose I am not the only one like this, though initially confirming the availability.

All the best to all!

Tick-tack

N.

Davesjourney

Welcome.

Say goodbye to the contents of your wallet and bank balance...!

splke
1 hour ago, Nikswatch said:

Hi Guys,

I am kinda new to this replicas idea. But I already have a very nice AP on my hand :)
I've purchased it from Narikaa...

And now I've ordered another one from trustytime :) I hope this does not get very "engaging" :) 

Though this trustytime guys, confirmed that they have available the watch I wanted and couple of hours later, when I ordered and paid... they said - this one is not available, please choose another one... This was not very cool, and could be a coincidence, but still you are left with bad feelings. Now the other watch is travelling, so at the end everything is ok, but still... I suppose I am not the only one like this, though initially confirming the availability.

All the best to all!

Tick-tack

N.

This happens far too often and has happened to me with most dealers at one time or another  with the exception of Narikaa who is great .

Now as dave said welcome &  kiss your cash goodbye :rofl:

Nikswatch

Hehe, thanks guys, apparently yes... but I won't keep 'em all. I will sell eventually to have different ones.

Then we'll see when drug will stop working ;)

Narikaa doesn't have the big availability. Can he search some watch you like, if he doesn't have it... It is good he is sending from EU :)

Kzam1

Hi

Naarika is great. 

If watches aren't available. This happens sometimes