vdbsq

TAG Heuer Cal 1887

vdbsq

Hello Gents, 

This is my first rep but i don't regret the decision one bit...  I love watches and i was drooling for this one for about a year now, but couldn't afford to spend 4k on it. 

After 2 days of use :

Good points :

- Brilliant Quality - Exceeded my expectations and then some. 

- No hand winding needed. Gave it a couple of swirls and it was good to go. 

- After wearing it for 8 hours at work being semi-active it kept time during the following night for 12 hours. No adjustments were needed this morning. ( I've seen comments with some stopping after 6-8-10 hours ) 

(Side note - is it mentioned anywhere how much time it's supposed to work on it's own ? )

- Details are spot on - only one difference that i could tell is that the mechanism has some ( not all ) blue screws instead of silver ones.

- 2 and 4 side buttons are not stiff. Chrono works great. ( I stuck to the 10 and 2 rule nonetheless )

Not so good points : 

- Bracelet is a bit abrasive and has very sharp edges

- Tag logo on the bracelet does not look like the original one.  The A from TAG has a rounded middle line whereas the real one has a straight line

All in all - very happy with it. If it doesn't stop working for the next month, my list to follow is long :):D 

Cheers ! :) 

Edited by vdbsq

Hostage

very nice buy. Where did you get it from and how much?

vdbsq

Kuvarsit. 358$ After payment and quality check, it was delivered in 5 days. Super quick 

Side-note - New record of 16 hours of sitting on the bedside table without stopping or losing time... 

vdbsq

One week later update : 

Everything works fine. 

- New record for overnight stillness without stopping - 38 hours ! woohoo

- Never used hand winding ! 

addibegi

very nice

Does the chrono start button is hard to push or soft? cause mine is strictly hard.

Sorry to say that, but the 5 of the 15  @15 seems to be a little upper that the 1.

vdbsq

The chrono button is hard to push indeed. I checked that it works when i received the watch and never pressed it again.

The 1 and 5 from the 15 are perfectly in line. You have that feeling because of the angle of the photo. 

Tahor

Is it possible to show us some pictures?

mat2006

Edited: The build looks nice! I want the blacksteel one, too bad some trusted dealers like Ryan don’t have it available anymore since 2 weeks or so.

GenTLe
Looks nice! I want the blacksteel one

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Great comment for a thread with no pictures. Trying to gain access to M2M area I guess?

Wriggles
21 minutes ago, GenTLe said:
37 minutes ago, mat2006 said:
Looks nice! I want the blacksteel one

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Great comment for a thread with no pictures. Trying to gain access to M2M area I guess?

Maybe he has some special powers of vision, as it's not the only post like it....

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/39541-my-tissot-prs-516-auto/&tab=comments#comment-2148237