Shizz

Newbie introduction (Rolie question)

Shizz

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself and had a couple questions and was hoping someone could answer (probably for the 1000th time).  I read through as much as I could so I wasn't being redundant and I totally understand a rep is a rep, but my main question is I previously got a rep from a movie prop guy that LOOKS great, but the feel is terrible.  It is very light and just is a dead give away.  So I'm wondering is that what the replica market is?  They look real, but will never have the feel of a genuine 904L SS watch?  Imp not a metallurgist so I'm not sure how much more 904 weighs than 316, but was just hoping to get something that is at least similar to the lumens.  Now to clarify I have no idea what material the watch I currently own is made of so just wanted to get your guys perspective on whether or not you can get close or not.  Lastly I notice most of the TD's only accept WU.  Is this safe? I understand they are TD's for a reason, but just a cautious person.  Thanks in advance for any help

Shawn 

Rokerite

Any decent stainless steel rep will weigh practically the same as the gen, in fact a lot of them can accept genuine parts (they are gen spec) , the reps of precious metals will not weigh the same as gen.

splke

wu is fine and I am guessing the subs are your thing if so the weight and feel of them are sound

noob v7 or a bk if you can afford it a cheap 21j from Narikaa is pretty impressive if you are on a budget