Joniso

Where can i buy good replica of Rolex

Joniso

Im searching of legit site of good replica of rolex about around 100$ if its not the right place to ask tell me where i can ask thank you very much :)

BadPickle

For that price you can’t get a good one, add another 400 to get a v7 

splke

the man above is correct

check Narikaa on the trusted dealer section best bang for your buck 

BadApple

See Narikka if you are spondoulically challenged - for a bit more he does the best Rollies at the budget end of the world or look at other TD's if they have any offers on. 

Davesjourney

A "legit site" for a good replica?  Bearing in mind we are talking about counterfeit goods here, no such site is 'legit'. However, this site does have a list of Trusted Dealers that we...erm...trust.  A search of these TD's will start you off, but as my esteemed colleague mentions above, you won't get much for 100$, however, you don't mention what kind of Rolex you're after.

There is tons and tons of info on the site with a special section for Newbies to read before asking questions which have been asked countless times.  And whatever you do, please, please, please, for the sanity of the rest of us, don't ask "who makes the best Sub?".   This will result in flaming, gnashing of teeth and depending who's on the forum, a potential shit storm of abuse :lolcina:

Welcome to the nuthouse, though!

1 minute ago, Joniso said:

I dont know if im allowed to post link but i found this watch : https://www.loveruk.com/rolex-replica-submariner-1661840-mm-p-42040.html

and its looks very good replica what do u think?

Looks bollocks and more than prob a scam site.  Seriously, stick to the Trusted Dealers on here.

Joniso
3 minutes ago, Davesjourney said:

A "legit site" for a good replica?  Bearing in mind we are talking about counterfeit goods here, no such site is 'legit'. However, this site does have a list of Trusted Dealers that we...erm...trust.  A search of these TD's will start you off, but as my esteemed colleague mentions above, you won't get much for 100$, however, you don't mention what kind of Rolex you're after.

There is tons and tons of info on the site with a special section for Newbies to read before asking questions which have been asked countless times.  And whatever you do, please, please, please, for the sanity of the rest of us, don't ask "who makes the best Sub?".   This will result in flaming, gnashing of teeth and depending who's on the forum, a potential shit storm of abuse :lolcina:

What do u think about what i send message befor you ? about the site 

and im about the Rolex Submariner Yellow Gold (Oyster)

5 minutes ago, Davesjourney said:

Looks bollocks and more than prob a scam site.  Seriously, stick to the Trusted Dealers on here.

Yeah but the dealers her are not im my budget at all my badget is maximoum 150$ do u think i should think of another watch? :(

Mr_B
19 minutes ago, Joniso said:

Im searching of legit site of good replica of rolex about around 100$ if its not the right place to ask tell me where i can ask thank you very much :)

tenor.gif

This needs going in RWG gold

Griffo

Down the market...

Davesjourney

Joniso - there are multiple sites that offer what look to be great offers on 'cheap' copies of Rolex, Pateks, etc.  Trust me when I say that if they are not on here or RWI as a Trusted Dealer, you can be 99% certain that if you send any money that'll be the last you see of it.  We've seen this before and we'll see it again with new sophisticated web sites popping up all the time.

Joniso
3 minutes ago, Mr_baldwin said:

tenor.gif

This needs going in RWG gold

eh? what do u mean

black263
4 minutes ago, Joniso said:

I dont know if im allowed to post link but i found this watch : https://www.loveruk.com/rolex-replica-submariner-1661840-mm-p-42040.html

and its looks very good replica what do u think?

One of those very rare Rolex.  Probably solid gold with a genuine Rolex movement.  A bargain at the price.  And from  Scam Advisor.com, scores 0% for trust rating.  Yeah.  Go for it.

Joniso
5 minutes ago, black263 said:

One of those very rare Rolex.  Probably solid gold with a genuine Rolex movement.  A bargain at the price.  And from  Scam Advisor.com, scores 0% for trust rating.  Yeah.  Go for it.

Soo why the another guys saying that looks like scam and probabbly wont be good or someting like that ?

You think its worth the 100 eu? beacsue i really fall in love for this watch <3

Left Coast Guy

Send them your money, let us know how it turns out. 

Meanwhile, we'll just be here buying high quality stuff from trusted dealers...

Davesjourney

There is sarcasm, piss taking and general humour going on above, mate.  Sorry - but that's what goes on here when we see posts like yours am afraid.

I'll spell it out - DO NOT BUY FROM THE SITE YOU QUOTED. IT WILL MORE THAN PROBABLY BE A SCAM SITE.

Read all the info for Newbies that exists on this site. It will assist you in your search.

Joniso
4 minutes ago, Left Coast Guy said:

Send them your money, let us know how it turns out. 

Meanwhile, we'll just be here buying high quality stuff from trusted dealers...

Yeah but its high quality also as u may see , and im not saying you are not trusted dealers just the price her is 600$ and its not in my budget and thats why im asking for recoomendeshin you dont need to flame 

Thanks you

black263
1 minute ago, Joniso said:

Yeah but its high quality also as u may see , and im not saying you are not trusted dealers just the price her is 600$ and its not in my budget and thats why im asking for recoomendeshin you dont need to flame 

Thanks you

We've given you the answer.  You can't buy a decent replica for your budget.  Now either accept that, or go and lose your money on a scam site selling trash.  Your choice.  If you have $100 to spend, get yourself a nice Seiko from Amazon.  You get a watch that you will be happy to wear, at a price within your budget, without any risk, and no chance of anyone saying it's fake.  You can even get one with a gold toned dial.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seiko-SNXS81K-Automatic-Stainless-Steel/dp/B000PRVZWU/ref=sr_1_32?s=watch&ie=UTF8&qid=1506442122&sr=1-32&keywords=seiko+gold+watches+mens

lukeas123456

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

Stick with trusted dealers and save a bit more cash

Rokerite

Has there been a breakout at the asylum last couple of days? They all seem to head straight here on escape!

Wriggles

Someone left the numpty gate open again.

Stop feeding the troll....he's either a fool, a sock , or a bit  of both. Or more possibly a complete shill for that shit website

Griffo
13 minutes ago, lukeas123456 said:

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

Where's his hand? What's he doing in that pic?! :rofl: 

RepGuy

Just because they are replicas doesn't mean they are low cost. Yes, when compared to the price of a genuine version, they are "cheap", but they still run $300+ for the really good ones.

I understand you probably don't like the answers given, as they don't fit into your budget, but this is the truth of the matter. You keep asking about this scam site hoping some member will pop up and tell you it's legit, but that won't happen here, so either accept that you need to save up more money to get a good quality replica, or throw away your money on a scam site that may not even ship you a watch.

We get many identical questions to yours here, and I was surprised to see certain members actually answering your question instead of bashing you, but that won't last long at the rate you're going.

EDIT: Your posts also seem to imply we are the Trusted Dealers selling watches, which is not the case. The Trusted Dealers are entirely different people, and we all buy from them, so we have nothing to gain by telling you to use the dealers here. The fact you think that also shows you have no clue about how purchasing a replica works, and you're bound to cause trouble if you did order.

Piloten

Be sure to ask Black 263 who makes the best sub.

Once you have had enough of being gently steered as above, there is a whole page of trusted dealers that are wonderful to deal with.