Joniso

Where can i buy good replica of Rolex

RUSH2112

Bottom line is if $100-$150 is all you can spend that's called grocery money

Joniso
6 hours ago, Piloten said:

Be sure to ask Black 263 who makes the best sub.

Once you have had enough of being gently steered as above, there is a whole page of trusted dealers that are wonderful to deal with.

Can u like me Black 263 i didnt found him

5 hours ago, RUSH2112 said:

Bottom line is if $100-$150 is all you can spend that's called grocery money

Narikka sells for about 120$ with shippment soo you saying its bad ?

RussP
7 hours ago, splke said:

the man above is correct

check Narikaa on the trusted dealer section best bang for your buck 

This ^^^^

May cost you a tad over $100, but worth it !!

NCRich

Never, ever does this get old.

Joniso
47 minutes ago, RussP said:

This ^^^^

May cost you a tad over $100, but worth it !!

Whats the main diffrends between the guys her selling the Replica for 600$ and the 100$ im not saying there is no diffrend's i just want to know the main one's

28 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Never, ever does this get old.

You dont have to replay if u dont like the topic : )

fatarms

First of all, in the time you've been here so far, you could already have more than half the answers you're looking for.  I suggest this thread, it has links to threads that will answer your question.  As with anything, it's like asking what's the difference between a $12, 000 car and a $60,000 car.  Lots of stuff, most of which is quality of parts.

Secondly, I'd suggest you be careful how you speak to the moderating team here.

Benjah88

I don't want to be mean but if you can't budget 300.00+ for a nice replica that you'll enjoy, there is no way anyone will ever believe you'd have a real one.

if you're concerned about value, I can assure you that buying a high end rep from a TD is well worth it. Especially if you're buying the watch for the right reasons.

try Fat Panda or Toro Bravo. They've provided megreat service with great communication multiple times. Or you could look around the M2M page. I just scored a JF Rhodium for 270.00 USD and don't want to take it off!

good luck.

Diver Dave
16 minutes ago, Benjah88 said:

I don't want to be mean but if you can't budget 300.00+ for a nice replica that you'll enjoy, there is no way anyone will ever believe you'd have a real one.

Wise advice. 

I would never buy a rep of a watch that's a copy of something I couldn't afford as a gen. Your actual socio-economic status is the fastest tell of someone wearing a rep. If you can't afford a $300 rep, don't buy any. Nobody is going to think it's a gen. 

RUSH2112
3 hours ago, Joniso said:

Can u like me Black 263 i didnt found him

Narikka sells for about 120$ with shippment soo you saying its bad ?

No, I have one and it’s ok.  My point is it sounds like you have bigger fish to fry than a fake watch.

F Fitzgerald

You all make me laugh with this trusted replica dealer nonsense, it doesn't matter if it costs $100, $500 or $1000, if it's not an authentic Rolex it's rubbish, and in the back of your mind you always know that what you have is fake.  If you like Rolex save up and buy genuine, it may take months or even years, but trust me the feeling you'll get walking into that dealership and purchasing your Oyster  is incomparable, as is the feeling of ownership for years to come. If you've got $100, but a decent Seiko or Citizen, trust me in the long term you'll feel better about it.

As for the question ' who makes the best Sub?'.  The answer is easy - Rolex

BadApple

I presume you joined our site just to lecture us?? 

narikaa

There's a hidden winner in all this

Billy Goat Gruff

He gets to cross that bridge without a care in the world

while this goes on

;)

greg_r
24 minutes ago, F Fitzgerald said:

You all make me laugh with this trusted replica dealer nonsense, it doesn't matter if it costs $100, $500 or $1000, if it's not an authentic Rolex it's rubbish, and in the back of your mind you always know that what you have is fake.  If you like Rolex save up and buy genuine, it may take months or even years, but trust me the feeling you'll get walking into that dealership and purchasing your Oyster  is incomparable, as is the feeling of ownership for years to come. If you've got $100, but a decent Seiko or Citizen, trust me in the long term you'll feel better about it.

Go away you sad little troll. You're not even entertaining enough for the Gulag...

Wriggles
2 hours ago, F Fitzgerald said:

Incomparable? Even to the feeling of being an obnoxious, arrogant, condescending cunt like you? Wow, must be very special then, just not as special as you

Cunt

cbrian26wvu

Def not the GATE!

SuperbMonster

Came here for a giggle.......

Not disappointed.