steveparadox

Watch repair in London - submariner - Narikaa

steveparadox

Hi all,

I purchased a submariner from Reg / Narikaa…. It was the more expensive version he had rather than the cheap submariner.

The watch was damaged when it was delivered, with a broken pin to the wrist strap which I was eventually able to replace by visiting a couple of Timpson stores.

The problems continued with the watch never being able to keep time. It appears to be losing time at various rates. Just now it has lost 13 minutes in the last hour. I think the date doesn’t change either.

It is an embracement to wear to be honest. But I like the look of the watch and if its possible to get it working properly that’d be great.

So can anyone recommend somewhere in London that is able to carry out such a repair?

many thanks

Del

Assuming that this is a very recent purchase, perhaps you should talk to Reg about this first.

gravedigger

I can have a look, but I'm in Kent not in London

splke

or contact watch repairers on the TD list 

10 minutes ago, Del said:

Assuming that this is a very recent purchase, perhaps you should talk to Reg about this first.

indeed this /\/\/\/\  

or contact watch repairers on the TD list 

steveparadox

Hi I did contact Reg, unfortunately it took over a year for a response...guess he was busy and missed my emails. He has recently said he can arrange to send it to a watch smith at a very reasonable price, but if there was a way to take it in somewhere rather than post it off, that would be my preference.

cheers

Rokerite

If Reg has offered to get it sorted for you I would go with that, nobody is going to fix it while you wait. 

Mary Watch

do something as below:

check the second hand if it knock the sapphire.  the second hand will stop at some postion, then restart.

give it about 30 rounds manual winding, and then check if it can keep time.