Submariner1000

Can anyone identify whole sells this IWC rep?

Submariner1000

I bought this replica about a year ago at a flee market near Moscow for 90USD and absolutely love the feel and workmanship and I'd like to buy another IWC replica with the same quality.   The stopwatch is fully functional and the fit and finish is excellent (to me).   Can anyone determine the make and which current approved vendor might sell this?  Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

image.jpg

Full_Size_Render-6_copy.jpg

Wriggles

Jesus H. Read the new members thread and the stickies, particularly the "where can I find..."  thread

As for the make, you have heard of Google right? Or do you always expect others to do everything for you. It's easy, just type IWC in and have a look

deju

It has quartz on the dial :baghead:

andyboy

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.

aitcharGMT
On 30/09/2017 at 19:42, Submariner1000 said:

I bought this replica about a year ago at a flee market near Moscow for 90USD and absolutely love the feel and workmanship and I'd like to buy another IWC replica with the same quality.   The stopwatch is fully functional and the fit and finish is excellent (to me).   Can anyone determine the make and which current approved vendor might sell this?  Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

image.jpg

Full_Size_Render-6_copy.jpg

It doesn't look like a good replica, but you could still try asking the TDs or visiting their pages. It's a common model.