gwkiw

My first Panerai rep, a PAM684

gwkiw

Seeing all the interest around these I've been wanting a Panerai rep for awhile to add to my growing collection. 

The majority of them are on the large side.  44mm , 47mm etc. Way too big  for my wrist.  Then lo and behold came the PAM684 42mm Luminor Sub 1950 3 days from  V6 Factory. Perfect!

After looking at pictures of the gen I decided on the rose gold with the super clone P9010  movement.  I thinks it's Frickin awesome!  It came with the rubber strap.  Andrew threw in a couple of extra straps so I changed it to the black leather for now.

I'm no expert on Panerai as this is the first one I've purchased.  But looking at pictures of the gen and this rep, man, it is very, very good. 

I am very happy with this beast.

Difficult taking pictures of that much black but here they are.

Hope you all enjoy. 

PMFront_left.jpg

PMfront_right.jpg

PMcaseback.jpg

PMheld.jpg

PMWrist.jpg

PMwrist2b.jpg

PMfinal.jpg

Might just have to get the SS sister at some point......  

Thanks for looking.

Edited by gwkiw
postimage chaos

tonyh7

That looks absolutely fantastic.  Enjoy. 

Griffo

That's stunning! :drool:

Didn't know there were any smaller PAMs!

gwkiw

Thanks,  TT has a few 42mm options.  There is a Panerai  section on his site  called LUMINOR DUE 3 DAYS 42MM, there's about  8 to choose from there.  There's also a few Radiomir  42mm versions available also.

I could see myself getting a PAM682 at some point. Or a PAM676 hand wind maybe.   So many watches, so little time........

Gussmanca

Wow! I don't usually like Panerai.... but this is dazzling!

adotb

This will be my next order (have looked on it for a while) BUT what stops me is if I should buy XF or ZF made :/

LightGeek

Love it! The rubber vented strap is surprising comfortable. Have the 682 as well and wish that had the black bezel the 684 has.

GenTLe
Thanks,  TT has a few 42mm options.  There is a Panerai  section on his site  called LUMINOR DUE 3 DAYS 42MM, there's about  8 to choose from there.  There's also a few Radiomir  42mm versions available also.
I could see myself getting a PAM682 at some point. Or a PAM676 hand wind maybe.   So many watches, so little time........
The Luminor Duo is a fucking fraud. The gen I mean. It has a snap-on caseback and 30m water resistance... On a Panerai. With a crownguard like that. Robbed money if you ask me...

rschaal
On ‎10‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 20:22, GenTLe said:
On ‎06‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 03:08, gwkiw said:

The Luminor Duo is a fucking fraud. The gen I mean. It has a snap-on caseback and 30m water resistance... On a Panerai. With a crownguard like that. Robbed money if you ask me...

+ 1

it´s like pissing on the panerai heritage  (and stupid buyers)

Tahor

Great looking watch.. congrats

CoffeeandCard

Beautiful PAM, little too blingly for me but I'm sure you can pull it off much better

petrescualex

The PAM682 is next on my bucket list. I would have liked the black bezel on it from the 684. 

Hunklee

Nice review and thanks for sharing! @gwkiw

Can i ask if there's a SS version instead?

mysterio
4 hours ago, Hunklee said:

Nice review and thanks for sharing! @gwkiw

Can i ask if there's a SS version instead?

There is, it's the PAM682. I posted a pictorial review last year.

Freebird

Great review, really loving the photos!

nole4ever

Really nice looking watch

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fronius

Nice one.

Poslano sa mog VTR-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

gwkiw
On 10/12/2017 at 11:37, LightGeek said:

Love it! The rubber vented strap is surprising comfortable. Have the 682 as well and wish that had the black bezel the 684 has.

When I purchased this PAM684 Andrew through in a couple of rubber straps also.  One black and one  blue.  The blue doesn't quite go well with the RG.   I recently changed from the leather to the blk rubber strap to not wear out the leather strap too much.   It is indeed very comfortable. I was planning on posting a couple of pics this weekend with the rubber strap.  

gwkiw

Finally got around to posting a couple of pics of my PAM684 with the rubber strap installed.  I really like it.  Save some wear and tear on the leather strap.

101754.jpg

101833.jpg

102911.jpg

PMWrist.jpg

Edited by gwkiw
postimage chaos

palaufreak

Here's the sister. My Pam 682! Amazing watch, I've gone to the pool, changed the strap 10000 times. 74606a62e7aa9befb5d9a1d39fb86615.jpge1b08bf9a40cc8a3e671f289fc9159f6.jpg6809a253f98ee43c6d66f98bd818d0d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

gwkiw

Nice.  Yep, I'll probably have to get a 682 at some point.   Im hoping some more 42mm options show up at some point. Maybe a flyback chrono?

mysterio
3 hours ago, gwkiw said:

Nice.  Yep, I'll probably have to get a 682 at some point.   Im hoping some more 42mm options show up at some point. Maybe a flyback chrono?

I presume you are talking about a fake flyback chrono as working flyback chronos aren't even available in the popular 44mm and 47mm size. 

Locky01

Thats a lovely looking watch, great pictures

vintage820

684 Nice Watch!!

Is it the XF or ZF? I'm about to pull the trigger. Heard ZF is better. Anyone input??