fatarms

How do you tell when your VIP runs out?

fatarms

It used to appear on the right side of the main forum, but I don't see it there.  I looked in my profile as well, bud didn't see it there either.  Is there a way to see when your VIP expires?  I want to make sure mine doesn't run out.  I love this forum and want to continue supporting it for years to come :)

Genius

Right now you can't, that functionality was lost in the board software update... 

Greg did mention that he would hopefully be sorting it eventually but can't do until someone builds a plug in to support it (or something like that) 

splke

@greg_r  has a record I believe I guess if you pm him he will let you know !you will know when it has expired you will no longer be a greenie

Nikosaldente

It was a nice touch in the previous version though!

Especially if you had renewed your membership for a couple of years ahead:giggle:

I'm sure boss will figure it out and add it to the current version!

northantsrich

VIP test post

Just now, northantsrich said:

VIP test post

OK so I am not a VIP any more. 

greg_r

For new upgrades we’re back to an automated ststem again. For upgrades carred over from the old software, howver, i’m having to process the expiry manually, so the only notofication you will get is that you’ll go back to regular member status (which will show under you avatar when you post)

Genius
3 hours ago, greg_r said:

For new upgrades we’re back to an automated ststem again. For upgrades carred over from the old software, howver, i’m having to process the expiry manually, so the only notofication you will get is that you’ll go back to regular member status (which will show under you avatar when you post)

So do I have to let it expire to move to the new system or just next time I upgrade?  Because I think I have a couple of years paid up and I reckon I'll be upgrading again long before that so wondering (pointlessly) if I'll ever make it to the new automated system or just keep making extra work for you managing it manually :rofl: