Haltec

Regmariner hands

Haltec

Guys, 

Did anyone tried to replace  (on no date regmarimer) hour hand (wide one) for proper specified one (narrow one) for that ref model? 

Any sugesstions where to purchase hands set ?   

And is there a place where a flat cut second hand can be bought for same (regmariner) model.  

Watch comes from Reg with bit rounded seconds hand so I would like to know wether there's an swap option.   

Thanks

Haltec

Edited by Haltec
Font size ??

Griffo

Good thread.

Thought about this myself so would be interested to know.

black263

Here's a wild thought.  Drop Reg an email, and see if he can advise.

splke

have a look on rafflesdial

splke
3 hours ago, NCRich said:

Rafflestime, not rafflesdials.  RD only does eta hands.

http://rafflestime.com/watch-hands/merc-hands/

yeah that :lmao:

I didn't know they were different I think I have had a conversation with one but referencing the other

fuck knows what I have ended up buying :facepalm:

Griffo

Griffo

I've emailed Reg, see if he can advise :)

Griffo

Quick update on this - asked a few people and seems to be that these ones will be fine:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162680229641

Have just ordered them and will let you know how i get on (I'm not the best at doing things to watches...) :rofl::rofl: 

Foxindebox

I have a feeling these will glow green and not blue. I've not found any DG 2813 hands with blue lume when I've searched in the past...

Griffo

Received the hands today. The seem a bit small? Does the crystal magnify them? (I have no date) or is that how they’re supposed to be? I’ll take a pic shortly.

Sadly I don’t have a watch hand tool to change them, so if they’re the right ones I’ll have to send it to Rolie when he can fit it in!

Foxindebox

What colour is the Lume?

Griffo
On 09/12/2017 at 17:00, Foxindebox said:

What colour is the Lume?

You were right mate - green.

Here they are next to the Regmariner. I don't have a hand removal tool - will tweezers do? :rofl:

Do they look a bit small/thin? Or is that how they're meant to look and the Regmariner ones are too fat?

If they seem to be the right ones to you guys, i'll perhaps just see if Rolie can fit me in :D

54mDnaf.jpg

Rokerite

Am not an expert but aren't the green lumed hands pre maxi dial ? If so the older subs hands were thinner I think.

Griffo
18 minutes ago, Rokerite said:

Am not an expert but aren't the green lumed hands pre maxi dial ? If so the older subs hands were thinner I think.

You’re probably right. I wondered whether they may be 5 digit hands rather than 6.

black263
50 minutes ago, Griffo said:

You’re probably right. I wondered whether they may be 5 digit hands rather than 6.

I thought that only aliens had 6 digit hands.

Wires
1 hour ago, black263 said:

I thought that only aliens had 6 digit hands.

You have never been to Widnes then!

Haltec

rolex-submariner-ref-114060-dial.jpg

rolex-submariner-ref-114060-watch-4-1.jp[/img]

&Griffo - thnx for photo.  

If you'll be able to macro shot bezel pearl pip / dot / whatever it name is - please do. 

Kind regards 

freddyb

Hi guys,

Note to mod: If it is an offence to necro/bump a thread please kindly remove this post. 

I am also intrigued by this topic as well and I don't think that it is wise to start another fresh thread on this. I have placed an order with Reg for a hulk and the only gripe i have is that the hands are a dead give away aesthetically. I don't mind purchasing the correct set of hands elsewhere and get it fitted by a watch smith but I need to know which link is the correct one and hope someone can point me in the right direction.

On 11/29/2017 at 01:12, Griffo said:

Quick update on this - asked a few people and seems to be that these ones will be fine:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162680229641

Have just ordered them and will let you know how i get on (I'm not the best at doing things to watches...) :rofl::rofl: 

According to Griffo (OP), the hands he ordered from ebay doesn't seem to be the correct one? I'm confused. It shouldn't be green lume but blue lume to match the indices right? It'd be hilarious to have green hands and blue indices. Anyone can confirm that this is the correct one? 

TLDR: I am interested to change reg's hands to the correct one and would like some help on where can i get it.