Shenzhen

Shenzhen, China

Shenzhen

Hi guys, I’m new here. I have bought numerous “A grade” replica’s  from louhu market in Shenzen, China before. 

However, they have all broken before I even returned home. The quality is horrendous. 

I’d like to buy a “high end” replica Rolex Explorer, Submariner or Air King whilst in Shenzen next week.  From what I understand, the best rep’s are made by the Noob factors? and that you guys order online from TD’s.

However since I will be in China I thought someone may be able to direct me to a watch I could buy in person? 

Wriggles

Many have asked the same previously. The search button is your friend. 

RUSH2112

It doesn’t sound logical but your best bet is to buy from our dealers and have it shipped even if you’re in the same town as one of our dealers.  

Jibuti

I smell a rat....

Left Coast Guy

From what we hear around here, from the dealers and from folks that have visited the markets (with guides and native speakers), there aren't really any local dealers that carry inventory of high end reps. Even the TDs here, when they buy, buy through whatsapp and get product delivered. 

At the same time, most of the small time local dealers aren't going to use the same names as the models on the forums -- they aren't going to know Noob factory versions XYZ....though I'd bet they tell you whatever you want to hear to make the sale.  So you've got to be able to look at a model and discern for yourself what version it is or what tells it has, or even for that matter, what mov't it has inside.  That's where the process gets tricky.....

Which is all to say, you're going to be better off buying through the TDs. You'll pay a mark up, but its worth it for the service. 

RussP
2 hours ago, jibuti said:

I smell a rat....

+1

narikaa

Train north to Guangzhou

Then here always used to be good

7th%20Floor.JPG?raw=1

;)