Coopdog

First Replica - Rolex Yachtmaster Cerachrome/RG

Coopdog

Hi guys,

I used this forum and others to research reps and ordered my first one last weekend. Wanted to post about it because a) the forum really helped me figure out how to do this, and it made a process that would have seemed really sketchy seem ok, and b) the rep buying experience was so good that I wanted to share, I doubt this is the usual experience. 

I used chazingtime.co, which I saw was a TD, and I liked it because it clearly lays out the different versions (different factories, movements, etc.). 

I ordered last Saturday night, paid via WU, and heard back in less than a day that it was received and everything was all good. 

I got QC pics Wednesday, looked great. 

Heard package was being shipped Thursday, and tracking shows it should get to me in LA from Hong Kong on Monday. 8 days from order to delivery if the mail comes on time. Pretty great. 

If anyone is is curious I went with this for my first rep because I really like Rolex, have owned several genuine like GMT II, Submariner, Datejust. I love the look of the rubber/black bezel/rose gold, but for me I feel like it's a watch to wear occasionally and will be by far lowest on my current rotation. And it's ~$22k retail so there is no way I would buy that genuine. The reps looked good so for me that's a perfect replica watch that I will wear for fun, saved 21.7 thousand and if it's shit I won't be that mad. I went with the 2836 movement (I don't understand cloned movements, I'm not trying to pass this off as real to anyone who would ever open it up...). I went with noob factory because the best options were def noob or JF, and the JF has a flaw on the triplock crown dot detail. The bezel is better slightly from JF imo, but couldn't overlook the wrong crown dots for the model. 

Thanks for the help will try to upload pics on the wrist when it gets here. 

CW

BadApple

Chazingtime a TD - really??

How long have you worked for them? 

Nikosaldente

Bring the popcorn then....

tenor.gif?itemid=3579864

BadApple

spam-tin.jpg

Coopdog

Wait so perhaps chazingtime.co is not a TD with this forum. My bad if I broke rules here mentioning it, I know it's a TD somewhere or I never would have gone to it in the first place. 

Also FWIW I'm not spamming I legitimately just wanted to give a thanks for all the info I got through this forum. 

Now im wondering what if anything is going to show up next week smh

BadApple

Indeed - we are wondering the same....

A TD somewhere??? Doubt that - perhaps have a look back to see where but not on here or RWI so your options limited.

Coopdog

Okay yeah just found it, it's pinned as a TD in Reddit r/reptime. According to them it's a reputable place. And in any case they are behaving like a TD with their responses, QC, and I have tracking number with DHL so they mailed me something...

BadPickle
18 minutes ago, BADAPPLE12 said:

Indeed - we are wondering the same....

A TD somewhere??? Doubt that - perhaps have a look back to see where but not on here or RWI so your options limited.

Climb down off the high horse Roy rogers

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/chazingtime.390/

Coopdog

Well there you have it they are a TD, thanks for the reply pickled now I am not scared about what's in the mail.  And badapple before you slam someone's post learn your shit or just don't say anything nice trolling

BadPickle
15 minutes ago, Coopdog said:

Well there you have it they are a TD, thanks for the reply pickled now I am not scared about what's in the mail.  And badapple before you slam someone's post learn your shit or just don't say anything nice trolling

:rofl:  

yeah badapple, you got shit to learn :rofl: 

pics and a write up when it comes please coops :D

Thommo82

The way we full grown adults bicker like children always puts a smile on my face 

Coopdog, hope you get a great watch, I'll  be ordering a YM for my next purchase. Didn't like them to start with, but the style has grown on me

Looking forward to seeing pics

lukeas123456

I have two Yacht masters both from Changztime both the top Noob models brilliant watches one is the Everose 116655 and the other is the Baseworld 116620 the dial is amazing on it shame mine needs some Rollie TLC ad the stem has come out. 

Coopdog

Good to hear other good experiences with chazingtime. I will post pics and review on this thread as soon as I have the watch. I'm forecasting that the main issue will be the rubbber strap not being adjustable and not fitting, however I knew that going into his purchase...

lukeas123456

There are two pieces a bigger one and a smaller one and I have small wrists and it fits me. You also have a small adjustment on the clasp.

Coopdog

Edited 

Edited by Coopdog
Removed QC pics

Thommo82

You are not allowed to post QC pics on the forum

READ THE RULES

Actually, read EVERYTHING 

GOOD LUCK 

Coopdog

Deleted them, although I don't understand the logic. I wasn't trying to get opinions on flaws or nitpick the watch, just wanted people to see it bc I'm stoked about the watch. I'll post pics I take when it arrives I guess. 

Thommo82

Yep

Thats how it works 

brang1

its goat time

hqdefault.jpg

Thommo82

IMG_8606.jpg

Coopdog

So I got the watch 8 days after ordering which seems very quick from what I've heard. Below are pics I took - the cosmetic details are pretty spot on and the rose gold is the appropriate hue which surprised me. Overall I'm impressed, and so far it keeps decent time, but will need a longer trial to see how the movement holds up. The clasp is a bit flimsy and not up to genuine tolerances, although once closed it does feel very secure. The polished raised numerals against sandblasted ceramic bezel really impress me and I tried to capture the mirror polish in the pics. The weight of the watch is off, duh, because it's not rosegold. And the bezel is not loose but there is too much play when it is turned either direction. Overall I'm a happy customer. Feel free to critique or ask for specific picture angles if you want to see different views. 

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

Coopdog

Two pics of clasp / caseback

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

memogelc

can you post a picture directly in front of you please like to be able to see the actual dial and date, im interested in getting one of these but am currently waiting for by BP day date rose gold with olive green dial.

@Coopdog

Coopdog

@memogelc

IMG_2402.jpg

i only have an iPhone camera so that's as good as I can do. Since the yachtmaster has a very clean dial I think they did a great job bc there isn't much font to copy. I can't see anything obvious that's wrong. 

Edited by Coopdog
Fixed link

memogelc

what a great looking time piece. thank you for the picture!