Coopdog

QC Pics

black263
12 hours ago, Coopdog said:

I removed them myself after someone commented that it wasn't allowed. We can all probably chill out. The whole reason for this thread is when I read the rules, even the rules had people commenting that if they were just posted for fun and not critique maybe that's ok. I just wanted to hear why it's such a bad thing; I get that the system would break down if people posted them to get opinions to take back to the dealer. That was never my intent.  Anyway, I took them down, watch arrived, will update with actual pics of you all are interested. I mean no real offense with my brusque manner of speaking but I will try to tone it down if it upsets. And per the actual original post, I wasn't asking if I could do it, I just was curious for an explanation. We can all let this thread die now please. I'm sorry I ever posted it. 

Just pointing out, that not only did you post QC pics against the rules, but you've posted this thread in the section reserved for use by RWI members as a home when their forum is down.  Bit more study into how the forum works is required methinks.

BadApple

Vince-_Mc_Mahon-_Walks-_Backwards-_Away-

greg_r

Chavezzito

I vote for the Gulag! :baby: