fromacrosstheriver

Hello everyone! COMPLETE NOOB HERE

fromacrosstheriver

Hahaha I know, but as long as it creates dialogue between the community I'm all for it!

andyboy

Welcome :D

The guy`s seem to be guiding you well.

Take your time though, best not to get over excited and blow your wad too early 

:thumbsup2:

fromacrosstheriver

Thanks! Just took the guys advice and emailed narikaa to see if I can get my hands on the oh so coveted regmariner :) 

Thanks for all the help fellas, a bunch of kind fucks in this rep community! 

-- best!!

Thommo82
4 minutes ago, fromacrosstheriver said:

Thanks! Just took the guys advice and emailed narikaa to see if I can get my hands on the oh so coveted regmariner :) 

-- best!!

Nice to see a noob who's not a complete twat

welcome to the forum 

splke
10 hours ago, fromacrosstheriver said:

-- best!!

cracking choice pal :thumbsup2:

Nikosaldente
10 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

Nice to see a noob who's not a complete twat

welcome to the forum 

:rofl: Good one Thommo82

To OP:

You can't go wrong with a Regmariner! It's the best for the Buck!

Welcome to the Forum!

fromacrosstheriver

Hey fellas! I took all of the advice you guys gave me, and pulled the plug on a Regmariner black with date. Just payed for it and now eagerly waiting for my first rep to arrive! It came out to $185 USD which isn't too bad. I was going to end up spending $200 on a shitty "Noob V5" from some asshole in dhgate anyways. 

I want to thank all you beautiful cunts for the amazing help! I will post a review with pictures once it arrives ,(hopefully by the holidays). 

Au revoir, mothafuckas!

-- All the best,

BadApple

Love you too.....

splke

fuck you i aint beautiful 

Thommo82

This cunts alright in my book 

McGilli
12 hours ago, fromacrosstheriver said:

Hey fellas! I took all of the advice you guys gave me, and pulled the plug on a Regmariner black with date. Just payed for it and now eagerly waiting for my first rep to arrive! It came out to $185 USD which isn't too bad. I was going to end up spending $200 on a shitty "Noob V5" from some asshole in dhgate anyways. 

I want to thank all you beautiful cunts for the amazing help! I will post a review with pictures once it arrives ,(hopefully by the holidays). 

Au revoir, mothafuckas!

-- All the best,

Haha Damn I'm taking notes...

How to be a well liked Noob: Use the words Shitty, Asshole, Cunts & Mothafuckas all within your first 10 posts on the forum. This place is slowly breaking down my ever so reserved walls ;)

Thommo82
32 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Haha Damn I'm taking notes...

How to be a well liked Noob: Use the words Shitty, Asshole, Cunts & Mothafuckas all within your first 10 posts on the forum. This place is slowly breaking down my ever so reserved walls ;)

That's basically my life mantra 

black263

Who has the best sub?  We've said it many a time but in ascending order, Regmariner - best value for money.    Latest version Noob. - best from a factory, but double the price.   Top notch - BK.  He takes the latest Noob and makes small improvements but even more cost.  It's a law of diminishing returns.

Mike R
On 11/1/2017 at 17:07, the_frenchman said:

Looks like we are all trying to advice who has the best starting budget sub here .... interesting :lol:

I know and In the introduction forum too. Fromacrostheriver, your so dam polite that I guess you get a pass. Give respect, get respect.  Post some pics when you get watch. Good luck, cheers 

Mike R
On 11/1/2017 at 18:02, fromacrosstheriver said:

-- best!!

Yep, he’ll fit rite in!

Chepe

Searching for your review quickly now lol.

Edit: Came to find out there's none yet. Very curious to find out how the watch's working out for you.

Edited by Chepe

watchesla

Where is the best place to find a good Hublot Fusion replica?

Thommo82
4 minutes ago, watchesla said:

@onzenuub has a few for sale 

Probably start there 

black263
18 hours ago, watchesla said:

A dealer would be a good place to start.

fromacrosstheriver

Hello, you beautiful addict fucks...

IM BACK... 

Hope everyone had a good holiday season with the fam, and ignored all your family members "nice watch, when did you get it?" questions. Fuck em'!

Anyways, I want to say thank you again to everybody who helped me out with choosing the "regmariner" as my first rep. I'll be taking pictures soon for a in depth review, since I've now had it for about a month and a half. But I'll be glad to give you guys my first impressions/how I feel about it up to this day.

So I got the regmariner black sub with the date, for around 210 shipped I believe. Took about 3 week total from first email sent to Narikaaa to my doorstep in the US. My first impression was fairly well. I liked how it looked, it didn't look cheap at all and all that. The first con that I noticed with this watch was that the rotor was really loud. By really loud, I mean that if I'm in a silent room and move my hand slightly you can hear it. I don't know if this is in all reps or just the regs, or maybe even if mine was defected, but I learned to live with it. The rehaut engraving is nice, (single lined) but the crown is aligned perfectly. The glidelock stopped working after about 3 days use... which was a bit of a let down but oh well, every time I slide it up it and turn the watch upside down it pops open and slides all the way down immediately. The biggest tell in this watch is probably the fat hour hand, it's no-where near the gen. But will still fool most morons who know nothing about watches. 

Now, after a month and a half I am delighted to say that I am in contact with a TD to get the coveted noob v7... which in all honesty should've been my first rep but OH WELL, you live and you learn. I am willing to party ways with my regmariner, but sadly I can't post on the m2m quite yet so I guess I'll need to be more active on the forum and rack up some quality posts. 

All in all my final rating out of a 10 in the quality and build of the regmariner is a solid 6/10... Which for $200 isn't too bad. I thank you guys for helping me out once again, and I'm very excited to upgrade soon.

-- All the best,

the_datta

Man I would just buy from a TD. Better watch less risk

McGilli
15 minutes ago, the_datta said:

Man I would just buy from a TD. Better watch less risk

WTF didn't you just read what he posted? Jeeeeezuz. The fellow makes a great post (welcome back btw) and then this 2 post fellow comes in with his 'professional' advice - having obviously no clue as to where the Op even bought his watch even though it's posted in his last comment.

Awesome. This place is getting back to old times like. Waiting for those photos River dude....

Glaude

:facepalm: 

The data shows that the_datta is going straight for a #3 with a strong possibility of being a #4... ah the good old days ! 

the_datta
On 06/01/2018 at 18:40, McGilli said:

WTF didn't you just read what he posted? Jeeeeezuz. The fellow makes a great post (welcome back btw) and then this 2 post fellow comes in with his 'professional' advice - having obviously no clue as to where the Op even bought his watch even though it's posted in his last comment.

Awesome. This place is getting back to old times like. Waiting for those photos River dude....

Sorry bud. My bad. Should've read the long post right above. Mistakes happen. Relax

Glaude
13 hours ago, the_datta said:

Sorry bud. My bad. Should've read the long post right above. Mistakes happen. Relax

Mistakes happen and here they are immediately sanctioned by a mean post ;)