cbrian26wvu

Hello from USA

cbrian26wvu

Hello, Glad I found this site as I am new to buying reps. A lot of good info here! Was previously on RWI and ordered my first sub and am quite excited! I have a question about movements, I have read several conflicting stories. Are the A7750 movements still sketchy or have they improved them considerably over the years? Thank you all in advance for your help!

B

Daffy
5 minutes ago, cbrian26wvu said:

Hello, Glad I found this site as I am new to buying reps. A lot of good info here! Was previously on RWI and ordered my first sub and am quite excited! I have a question about movements, I have read several conflicting stories. Are the A7750 movements still sketchy or have they improved them considerably over the years? Thank you all in advance for your help!

B

They're okay with a few caveats.  Read this thread:

Oh, I forgot to say "Welcome", so welcome to the board, and enjoy your stay.

cbrian26wvu

Thank you Daffy! Yes I read that article and saw that it was from 7 years ago, so I wasn't sure if the movement had improved or not. The article ends with people commenting in 2014, so I figured that within 3 years is there a vast improvement or still the same caveats? Thank you for your help!

andyboy

Welcome

The  7750`s haven`t changed really and the guide is still up to date in respect of how to use the movement.

Our resident 7750 expert dadog13 is currently in the Gulag so can`t comment here.  He is about the only one that doesn`t agree that the guide is any good.

cbrian26wvu

So if one were to choose between an Asian 2824 or the 7750 (non-chrono v chrono), in your opinion, which would you choose for yourself?

RepGuy
1 hour ago, cbrian26wvu said:

So if one were to choose between an Asian 2824 or the 7750 (non-chrono v chrono), in your opinion, which would you choose for yourself?

If it was me, I would save the potential headache and get an A2824. 

cbrian26wvu
2 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

If it was me, I would save the potential headache and get an A2824. 

Thank you friend!