Shamz

CC payment 'high risk' messages from TD sites..

Shamz

Hello,

Completely new to internet purchases of reps so please forgive my ignorance. I looked at your trusted dealers list and went and ordered around 2 to 4 watches per sites and paid with 2 different credit cards. The CC kept declining saying high risk, enter details again...

I then emailed  both companies and they said to call my bank to allow the transactions. I did just that and my bank said there was no record of declines or blocks on my cards. I tried breaking the order down to smaller sizes, it still didn't work. 

I emailed your TD's back and they said to western union the money or bank transfer which i felt uncomfortable doing as I felt, them being TD's I could just order off the sites.

Any advice would be much appreciated,

thank-you

Shamz

Edited by Shamz
grammar

raevyn00

Your ccard company might be flagging them at overseas transactions that’s why. I’ve never had trouble myself western unioning the TDs

and you shouldn’t order right off the web before finding out if the watches are available anyway.

Undinist

You ordered around 2 to 4 watches per site? Hmmm.

Shamz

Yes, I ordered 4 on 1 site, then when it failed I ordered 2 on another...

Undinist

You can use your credit cards to send Western Union payments, but they'll probably be classed as cash advances. i.e. you don't get an interest free period. But the TD may give a big discount for WU, so it may all even out. 

paccbet

CC for reps a is no go for me. WU in store is the only way to go. 

Undinist

WU to a TD is safe.  It doesn't feel safe the first time you do it, but the RWG-TD relationship protects you.

Shamz

Thanks all, I'm beginning to learn that WU is the way (leap of faith) and Unidist, you're right both offered me a 10% discount for WU when CC method didn't work...

Undinist

You really ought to read more about the buying process before you do anything.  It's nothing like normal online shopping.  E.g. you need to understand that the TD probably doesn't have the watches in stock, and that they probably won't order them until they have your money. And you need to know the dos and donts for QC pics. All the info is here in a few clearly identified threads. Doesn't take long to read it. If you order 4 watches without reading it you could be in for a lot of misunderstandings. 

Shamz

Thanks Unidist, all is being revealed ... much appreciated!

Undinist

You're welcome. I'm also new to this, I've bought 3 watches so far. It's another world! But the info on the site is so comprehensive, it's amazing. I would sign up for VIP membership asap and start participating in discussions.   Check the reviews of the watches you want. Some reps are a lot more convincing than others. Some are not reliable. Some have fake functions. You're  in a hurry to buy 4 watches, so you're jumping in with both feet!

McGilli

And read about shipping. Ordering 4 watches from a site - some TD's won't send more than 2 per shipment so you're looking at more in shipping.

Plus - TD might be wary of a new customer - trying to order 4 watches with a CC... Then just going and trying to order more off another TD... It just sounds like you didn't really go through thoroughly with all the TD reviews on this site, find the one that sounds best to you, introduce yourself to them before ordering, ask them about stock they have etc....

I have a feeling if your order had been accepted - you would be in for some disappointment, and maybe even some hassle over the next 4-8 weeks....

Shamz

Your right guys I just got carried away with seeing so many watches that I wanted and dived straight in. Reading a bit further, it's patience and tight research... Appreciated again fellas!

McGilli
2 hours ago, Shamz said:

Your right guys I just got carried away with seeing so many watches that I wanted and dived straight in. Reading a bit further, it's patience and tight research... Appreciated again fellas!

I was the same way. When I saw the website for Trusty Time I kid you not I spent about 12 solid hours spread over 3 days going through every single page, bookmarking my faves and narrowing my list down then finally after spending days here reading how to behave and be patient, pulling the trigger.

So exciting.... one thing is everyone here lives to share so keep us in the loop :)

BadApple

WU is the way forward - TD's give a 5 or 10% discount which compensates for the fee.

Apps available for phones - website easy to use...... no brainer

y_casa

Maybe try and use your own cc instead of  stolen ones bought from a dark Web page buddy. The only reason the cc get 's declined is because the issuer (i.e the bank) of the cc flaged the payment because of fraudulent behaviour. The banks work with algoritmes these days and these algoritmes record the behaviour of the cc owner. If this algoritm sees for instance the cardholder spending more money than usual in a country he never bought from the payment get 's a flag and won't go thru.

If you want to be a criminal be a good one. And if you want to get into the rep world be good at that too. In both cases you should persue much more info.

Good luck

Shamz

lol McGill ex

On 4 November 2017 at 06:52, McGilli said:

I was the same way. When I saw the website for Trusty Time I kid you not I spent about 12 solid hours spread over 3 days going through every single page, bookmarking my faves and narrowing my list down then finally after spending days here reading how to behave and be patient, pulling the trigger.

So exciting.... one thing is everyone here lives to share so keep us in the loop :)

lol McGill same experience here and still going through watches, reviews TD's etc etc ... finding my way slowly

McGilli
1 hour ago, Shamz said:

lol McGill ex

lol McGill same experience here and still going through watches, reviews TD's etc etc ... finding my way slowly

One thing I learned (too late) was that on some websites - it shows the date the watch was added to the website (which is good). I didn't realize this. So when the watch I ordered wasn't in stock, or the next one - then realized they were added to the website 6 years ago! haha... not surprised there's no stock left.

So, I found a watch i really liked - and was only added 2 months ago. Boom - all out of stock because it's so new - and therefore very popular so all initial stock is gone.

My first 5 choices were not available. option 6&7 were available. So, be prepared to not get what you want right away and have backups. Still fun though!

Glaude
On 04/11/2017 at 09:11, y_casa said:

Maybe try and use your own cc instead of  stolen ones bought from a dark Web page buddy. The only reason the cc get 's declined is because the issuer (i.e the bank) of the cc flaged the payment because of fraudulent behaviour. The banks work with algoritmes these days and these algoritmes record the behaviour of the cc owner. If this algoritm sees for instance the cardholder spending more money than usual in a country he never bought from the payment get 's a flag and won't go thru.

If you want to be a criminal be a good one. And if you want to get into the rep world be good at that too. In both cases you should persue much more info.

Good luck

That quite an aggresive message and supposition, why are you betting that OP is using a stolen credit card ?
I make website, commercial ones, I put payment solution directly on them via the bank protocol (not via a 1 click module) there's plenty of reason for a cc decline : too much money on one payment ; bad website feedback ; etc... just look at the list : Credit card response code

20 hours ago, McGilli said:

One thing I learned (too late) was that on some websites - it shows the date the watch was added to the website (which is good). I didn't realize this. So when the watch I ordered wasn't in stock, or the next one - then realized they were added to the website 6 years ago! haha... not surprised there's no stock left.

So, I found a watch i really liked - and was only added 2 months ago. Boom - all out of stock because it's so new - and therefore very popular so all initial stock is gone.

My first 5 choices were not available. option 6&7 were available. So, be prepared to not get what you want right away and have backups. Still fun though!

That's kind of frustrating, I was the same as you shopping for 3 days straight, looking at everything without even thinking about not getting one because of a stock issue, 20 items in the cart, all your life already mentally pictured with this watch at this event, this watch there :D

Perhaps I'm lucky but it seems like Joshua is good at keeping his stock alive, just asked him for my next rep, seems to be able to have it. I hope this will be the case after payment.

trailboss99
On 04/11/2017 at 18:11, y_casa said:

Good luck

And who the fuck do you think you are you  little cockwomble?  You joined like two weeks ago and start spewing shit about stuff you know nothing about! 

Pull your fucking head in or your time here will be very short indeed.

greg_r
10 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

And who the fuck do you think you are you  little cockwomble?  You joined like two weeks ago and start spewing shit about stuff you know nothing about! 

Pull your fucking head in or your time here will be very short indeed.

Looking at this asshole's previous posts, I think maybe it's past time to say goodbye...

Wriggles

and the countdown to the first new account for this banned dickead starts now......