cbrian26wvu

QC pics

cbrian26wvu

So I placed an order for a Rolex Sub a week ago and was told he would send QC pics as soon as ready. What is normal waiting time for QC pics? I read that they’ll send QC pics then order your item. Or does the dealer receive your item then do QC pics? 

Del

The QC pics should be of your actual watch.

cbrian26wvu

Ok thank you! What do you think is normal waiting time for QC pics? 10-30 days?

Del

It really depends on the dealer but I would've expected QC pics within a week so I'd drop the dealer a short email to enquire.

cbrian26wvu

Thanks Del! Didn’t know what the proper time range was and didn’t wanna come across as an impatient ass

Del

:lol:   Well done for being patient!

GC
22 minutes ago, cbrian26wvu said:

Thanks Del! Didn’t know what the proper time range was and didn’t wanna come across as an impatient ass

I like this one. 

Nikosaldente

Patience is a virtue and plays a big role in this hobby!

Good luck!

RUSH2112

Check you email folder for spam.  Could be sitting there already.

McGilli
5 hours ago, cbrian26wvu said:

I was recently looking through the reviews in TD's - and one of the timelines showed 30 days it took for QC. While that does seem to be longer than the norm, it helped me chill after placing an order with - especially since when the person got their watch it was perfect for him. 

In another thread, Mary actually posted a timeline of her own which I found really helpful. It detailed how she got the fellow's watch, but it wasn't up to snuff so she had to spend a few more days getting a replacement and testing again before feeling she could send QC photos. This was all behind the scenes and the buyer was worried, wondering why it was taking so long. But it was worth the wait.

Personally I've recently ordered a few older models, so I figure maybe they're harder to come by and taking longer - so practicing patience and letting them do their work :) Good luck!

cbrian26wvu

Thank you all for the feedback! Hopefully he’s just trying to get together the best one as possible!

Usmcxsniper

QC pics took about a week for me when I ordered a couple of months ago.