cbrian26wvu

What’s your best rep?

Coopdog
On 11/7/2017 at 02:04, Thommo82 said:

It's either in this box

IMG_8741.jpg

or in this one, amongst my cheap gens

IMG_8742.jpg

In the second picture, top watch - what is that? It looks like a two tone stainless and YG yachtmaster with a cerachrome bezel insert and a black leather strap... Pls tell me that’s right that would be the awesomest fantasy combination Rolex rep I’ve ever seen. It looks well executed from this picture. 

McGilli
On 11/9/2017 at 08:12, LightGeek said:

4dd4c9cb0efefb138f9c5bafd8f180fc.jpg

Wow - this made me stop, look at it. Then I scrolled down, but then scrolled back up to see it some more. Went to the next page, but then went back a page to look at this again....

Thommo82
39 minutes ago, Coopdog said:

In the second picture, top watch - what is that? It looks like a two tone stainless and YG yachtmaster with a cerachrome bezel insert and a black leather strap... Pls tell me that’s right that would be the awesomest fantasy combination Rolex rep I’ve ever seen. It looks well executed from this picture. 

That's exactly what it is

I put the strap on myself as this is a POS watch from the gate that came complete with pube ON THE DIAL!!

Dial and case are quite nice, everything else is fucked. Cyclops is on another planet it's so far off

Zero quality control on this watch which is a pity because if done well I would have loved it 

Coopdog

Wait it had a pube inside the case? That sort of seems intentional how on earth would it happen by accident...

Thommo82
1 hour ago, Coopdog said:

Wait it had a pube inside the case? That sort of seems intentional how on earth would it happen by accident...

I did a review on it in the DHGate section, I guess you will have to upgrade to VIP to see it 

watchsean7

This is exactly the topic I would have wanted to ask.    I hate to be cliche', but Id also love a TC Sub.   

My new Tudor Black bay is amazing and for me its super close to GEN, so I love it. 

Keep it up!!!  :)

NFleischer
On 11/7/2017 at 10:14, cbrian26wvu said:

Now that's a thing of beauty!

Fleischer, I'm really taking to the Seawolf, does this have the A7750 movement?

Thank you. No it’s a gen ETA 2824 AFAIK.