rr89

Which one should I buy?

McGilli
1 hour ago, rr89 said:

I have asked trusted dealers for replicas with Miyota movement, which I think is better but most of them don't have

them. that's why I am asking you for a "direct recommendation" in the trusted dealers...

If you've already been talking with the Trusted Dealers - then why are you asking people here what the Trusted Dealers have? Sorry but we are not personal shoppers.

I've seen you repeatedly posting in the Shoutbox also trying to lure someone into doing your work for you.

Talk to the TD's, but not too much - cuz honeslty - they are trying to get watches right now for lots of us and I'd like to keep them focused on that.

I just have a bad feeling. My gut says your expectations are not going to match what a replica really is with regards to movement reliablility/chronograph, quality, durability...

YOUR SHOUTYBOX POSTS SINCE YOU ARRIVED

two sellers offer the same watch for different prices

which one would you pick?http://www.silix-prime.org/in...161_192&products_id=1589

recommend me a trusted dealer for this watch: http://www.rwg.bz/board/appli...s/2016-07/CV201AK-BA0727.png

@rr89 Literally all of you activity here has been asking what shit you should buy. Research and figure it out on your own. Specific questions based on research are fine, but not this B.S you have been doing

the prices of the tag heuer watches in the Colombia's official boutique are lower compared with online usa prices...

@rr89 WTF??

prices of Tag Heuer watches in Tag Heuer Official Store in Colombia are lower than USA prices

Do you understand me? My english is not perfect.....

maybe they have prices by country...

just telling you...

I see some difference between rep and original one: https://imgur.com/a/hk9fQ

what do you think about it? is it acceptable?

so this replica is ok just it is a replica of an previous generation of this watch?

rr89
26 minutes ago, McGilli said:

If you've already been talking with the Trusted Dealers - then why are you asking people here what the Trusted Dealers have? Sorry but we are not personal shoppers.

I've seen you repeatedly posting in the Shoutbox also trying to lure someone into doing your work for you.

Talk to the TD's, but not too much - cuz honeslty - they are trying to get watches right now for lots of us and I'd like to keep them focused on that.

I just have a bad feeling. My gut says your expectations are not going to match what a replica really is with regards to movement reliablility/chronograph, quality, durability...

YOUR SHOUTYBOX POSTS SINCE YOU ARRIVED

two sellers offer the same watch for different prices

which one would you pick?http://www.silix-prime.org/in...161_192&products_id=1589

recommend me a trusted dealer for this watch: http://www.rwg.bz/board/appli...s/2016-07/CV201AK-BA0727.png

@rr89 Literally all of you activity here has been asking what shit you should buy. Research and figure it out on your own. Specific questions based on research are fine, but not this B.S you have been doing

the prices of the tag heuer watches in the Colombia's official boutique are lower compared with online usa prices...

@rr89 WTF??

prices of Tag Heuer watches in Tag Heuer Official Store in Colombia are lower than USA prices

Do you understand me? My english is not perfect.....

maybe they have prices by country...

just telling you...

I see some difference between rep and original one: https://imgur.com/a/hk9fQ

what do you think about it? is it acceptable?

so this replica is ok just it is a replica of an previous generation of this watch?

I'm sorry, please have some patience. I'm just new.

black263
17 minutes ago, rr89 said:

Correct.  You are new.  So start by reading all of the links on the home page for new members.  Also read the links below.  (Some are the same as on the home page).  Then if you have a question that hasn't been answered, please feel free to post it.  But you will probably find all your questions have been answered.

Del
1 hour ago, rr89 said:

How many other people have you PM’d to ask for recommendations? Just me? Am I the only lucky one? :facepalm:

Seriously, you’ve been given a lot of advice so why don’t you take some of it and do your own research. We are not here to give you recommendations of what watch to buy - we’ve got out own shit to buy! :D

I suggest you stop asking and do some reading otherwise you’ll be lucky if any TD actually agrees to sell you anything. I’d certainly not at this rate...

Genius
35 minutes ago, Del said:

How many other people have you PM’d to ask for recommendations? Just me? Am I the only lucky one? :facepalm:

I mean if you can't harass a "mentor" why do you even have that badge :p

Del
2 hours ago, Genius said:

I mean if you can't harass a "mentor" why do you even have that badge :p

If I told you I’d have to kill you. ;)

Wriggles

Someone fucking kill me now. It's getting beyond a joke at this stage

RepGuy
5 hours ago, Del said:

How many other people have you PM’d to ask for recommendations? Just me? Am I the only lucky one

So I can PM you too? I've got lots to talk about, like who has the best sub 

McGilli
4 hours ago, Del said:

we’ve got our own shit to buy! :D

Amen to that!

Redbeard88

Jesus fucking Christ just buy every godamn tag rep you can, then buy a gen, and you can tell us which one is the very best replica of the carrera:fme:

Xpletiv

Why do I feel like I'm either at work or talking to an elderly person...?

McGilli

He's running multiple threads now on this topic... 

black263

OP, please ignore the members who are giving you grief.  Fortunately, not all are like that.  Some of us are quite willing to give sensible advice to new members.  My recommendation is that you buy the first one.  It's clearly way above the quality of the others, and will suit you perfectly.  Any of the dealers will be able to get it for you, and you'll be really happy with it.

(Actually, I have no idea - I'm just hoping you'll fuck off and stop bothering us.)

BadPickle
splke

I'm Spartacus

McGilli
9 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Won't do. You might have missed the Ops posts on SHoutybox that he can buy Gens cheaper in Columbia and not worth buying anywhere else. :) 

On that note -  a new member just signed up a few hours ago - and happened to order a Carerra rep from PC - so hopefully all the back and forth is over.

Mr Stubbs
Glaude
20 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Won't do. You might have missed the Ops posts on SHoutybox that he can buy Gens cheaper in Columbia and not worth buying anywhere else. :) 

On that note -  a new member just signed up a few hours ago - and happened to order a Carerra rep from PC - so hopefully all the back and forth is over.

Unfortunately I don't think this is the same guy...

Well, as we are in the establishment of the Thommo82 Noob scale or so-called the famous T.N.S open scale, with rr89 we can soon determined on paper, what a complete TWAT is.

Edited by Glaude

Yankees27x

Reading is fundamental. Do the appropriate research you will feel better educating yourself on the matter. Rather then listen to our opinion 

black263
On 08/11/2017 at 07:18, black263 said:

OP, please ignore the members who are giving you grief.  Fortunately, not all are like that.  Some of us are quite willing to give sensible advice to new members.  My recommendation is that you buy the first one.  It's clearly way above the quality of the others, and will suit you perfectly.  Any of the dealers will be able to get it for you, and you'll be really happy with it.

(Actually, I have no idea - I'm just hoping you'll fuck off and stop bothering us.)

He must like me!!  I just got a PM asking for a direct link to buy the watch.  Anyone else in his list?

BadApple

You sowed the wind now reap the whirlwind !!!